View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 01:19 PM   #254
HeelToeShift
Major
Rep
Drives: Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
I like watching Max in Quali because there's often a lot of back and forth and he doesn't always take pole. But for the race, if I didn't have others that I was interested in cheering for I'd find it pretty boring.

I'm impressed with the overall greatness that is Max, but just watching him lead the back by 10+ seconds for an hour and a half isn't super entertaining... I'm more interested in watching the positions that are actually being fought for. Like in Brazil last season where they cut away from the Per/Alo battle to show max cross the finish line. It was honestly frustrating to have to watch that when there was an epic battle going on. Max won. We all know it. Congrats, but back to the show. Maybe some day Max will have to fight for his wins.
Valid points for sure. He is def next level, and the fact that F1 is the most competitive, narrowest field ever says a lot. And of course, when your car doesn't have 80-100 more hp than everyone else the driver is the one accounting for the gaps so I commend that he can get to a lead so well.

The battles behind look like they could be as good this year as last.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61792.00
dfox747.00