12-14-2023, 07:30 AM   #12892
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I dunno how you don't see this shit coming. "first face time chat was wearing a bra and letting things show" = fucking crazy. Walk.

Men put up with way, way too much crazy that encourages women to continue being fucking crazy.
Yeah, it's great when you get those easy hookups, but that also means that gal is most likely broken and thinks the only way to gain attention from someone is through sexual means. If a gal is honestly just looking for fun she will usually be upfront about it, but if she is making it appear she wants a relationship and is being sexual from the start she is probably unstable.

Years ago I was on bumble and had a gal match with me. First hour or so of messaging back and forth seemed ok, little sketch when she stated she wanted a real relationship with no bullshit, but didn't want to spend forever "getting to know someone" only to be turned down. I mean I get it, but..... Not too much longer and she was asking if I wanted to see her favorite photo of herself, and it was a photo of her lady flower, followed by topless photos. Immediately threw red flags so I moved on. Eventually found out she went on some dates with a dude I knew from the Army, and he confirmed she was crazy. She thought sex was the only way to get and keep someones attention, zero meaningful conversation, zero connection, just wanted to find a guy to get married to and not be lonely.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0