joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DO444 View Post
The 325e is almost certainly scrap, I crashed it in college. Bought it for $2500 in PA, drove it back to New England and had it for a few years before early one morning I was traveling too fast up an off ramp and was very quickly perpendicular to the road traveling sideways… and then in a ditch.
Super lucky cause on the other side of the road was an 18 wheeler. We both looked at each other as I passed him going down the road sideways. My first and hopefully last lesson on rear wheel drive, frost covered roads.

340ix is alpine white, completely stock although I would like to do something with it soon, just got off of warranty and it’s time. I have never modded a car at all and I’m not even sure where to begin to be honest, but I’ve seen a lot of nice f30 here on the site.

And the m3, just had my allocation last week and order approved this week.
Atlantis with ivory white interior, 826 bicolor wheels.

I can’t wait to upload pics of that, look for me in Dec or Jan. I assume that’s around when it’ll arrive.

I could upload some 340i pics but you’d just be lookin at a stock alpine white 340, maybe not too exciting considering what you guys have.
Any BMW is always a pleasure to watch! I would love to see the 340i

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0