06-24-2022, 09:38 AM   #6240
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
It amazes me how many people fear someone they never feared before - just because they have a gun now. It's the same person.

When I get in with a bunch of anti's - I usually explain it like this. "So every day you walk across a cross walk with people a few feet away from you with tons of steel and horsepower bearing down on you with only 1/2 a foot on the brake keeping them from mowing you down - yet you think NOTHING of that. Yet that same person on the other side of a restaurant with a holstered and concealed weapon is going to somehow become so unhinged that they are going to snap and kill you? It's the SAME person.

We fear what we do not understand.
….and for the ruling class(es) they fully understand the purpose of protection with a firearm. After all, they travel most often with a circus of armed professionals safeguarding their every move (…and benefit from that network of security). They simply don't want that protection extended to the people they view as being beneath them. The ruling class/celebrity elites would shutter themselves indoors much of the time if that armed presence was no longer available to them. Trust me on that.

Remember…..

….They are not special and they do not deserve more protections than you or me just because they are celebrities, politicians, etc.
Appreciate 5
NYG11051.50
unluky7576.50
jmack550.00
JustinHEMI7453.00