View Single Post
      02-18-2022, 02:41 PM   #12545
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Saturday nights date at 7pm wasn't really a solid yes for me either "saturday night sounds fun! Kinda want to see how im feeling if thats ok? i've got a weekend of three baby first bday parties *insert 3x upside smiley face emojis*" (she was sick and tested for corona with a negative result) then she asked me where is the restaurant and what salsa spot and responded with an "ok " after I told her.

So I went ahead and setup a plan B for 8pm with a 23yo model/banker just incase (boring to talk to and says she just likes to "chill" and "hangout" on the weekends without elaborating).

Then im supposed to drive down to Long Island to see my ex (gf not wife) either later Saturday night or Sunday morning for a "talk" and possible toxic sex .
That's definitely not an approach I would take, but you do you. I once read something on this thread that has stuck with me, and that is "if you chase two rabbits at the same time you'll catch neither". It's VERY sound advice if you're looking for a solid, mature relationship with someone. If you're just looking to spread the seed, carry on.
Appreciate 1