02-16-2022, 08:46 PM   #12515
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
rebekahb cmyx6go
Imagine you meet someone at a party, hit it off really well, got his number; then he asked you out for V-day and you both enjoyed that date, even talked about future dates during. And after he dropped you off you texted him "thank you again so much for dinner, i had a really nice time "

To that text I replied "So did I! Glad you could join me tonight. We should hang again soon", and was left on delivered. For what it's worth, she did warn me she is a horrible texter; plus with all the positive reinforcement during and even after the date I don't think I'm on the shit list (yet).

I'm 100% overthinking this, but what would be a good timeline to ask her out again? I'm thinking on texting her tomorrow to go get brunch and then go to the broadcasting museum (she said she enjoys learning how film/cinema gets made). I don't want to come off too strong though especially because I can tell she's considerably more mature, composed, and independent than anyone I've been with before... And we've really vibed so far so I want to see where this goes.

Would asking her out again for this Sunday (so not even a week between dates) be too antsy?
Appreciate 0