View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 08:33 AM   #12215
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
But again, there's this underlying thing in our culture where it is the man treading on egg shells and the woman "has something to be upset about". What is driving this? Confrontational TV (reality shows, soap operas)?

I dunno what it is but almost every case of there being relationship issues on this forum it is the woman getting pissed at something.

If I was to go my separate ways I don't think i would couple up again, this shit really is ridiculous.
Who knows what the cause is, but I think now we just see it because there are so many different avenues TO see it. Back in the day without all the media and technology, I'm sure this was still prevalent. Granted life was also different back then as it was mostly wives doing home and child care while the husband worked.

There's a different balance where women are now more empowered (rightfully so) because of disparities from the past. But, men are still supposed to suck it up and "be a man".

Not that it makes any of it any more right than wrong, but you have to find someone that is on the same level both maturity wise and mentally.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00