View Single Post
      10-20-2021, 04:31 PM   #11730
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
We got the most interesting and wealthy man in the world over here repping and 10 year old 3 series and spending his time writing 3000 words on the internet.

Id guess, optimistically, only about 5% of the bikes on the road here in the states even have the sag set, and even I think that number is likely way off. More bikes have color changing leds on them than are setup for the riders weight. Its usually the best $80 someone can spend on a bike (getting baseline set).

Also 200 rear? I thought all of the track focused bikes were running the 190 (unless you are talking about slick sizing, which is just a mess). My MV runs a 190 on the 6" rear and it handles fine. The 848 is the 5.5" rear but Id want to improve turn-in before I entertain the 190.
If you are referring to me. The BMW is one of, I think 20 cars that I own. I’d have to count. That number changes monthly. And, it’s been explained, why I own it. Most of my cars are in a big garage with a condo in Westlake Village. I hope it’s ok by you that I have a 10 year old BMW? It’s is the least expensive car that I own. If it really chaps your panties, I could sell it.

Oh, I am in that 5%. 701 Supermotos and my 690 SMCR are very preload sensitive. Even a half a turn on the rear preload adjuster makes a big difference.

I think what I’ll do, is revolve my avatar with cars that I own.

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 10-20-2021 at 04:36 PM..
Appreciate 0