10-18-2021, 08:01 AM   #11576
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
This!

Women lie all of the time. My favorite post sex lie…"That was the best D I've ever had!"…..yeah chick, sure. Lol!
Right??? I always think to myself, "All these poor women having to settle for sub-par sex, because apparently mine is the best ever." So by Cyn's logic, does this mean that all men have been raped???

Pro-tip to the ladies. Stop this. Stop telling men that we are the best sex you've ever had. Even if it is, it still sounds like a lie and we don't believe you. You can say things like "That was amazing", "I needed that", "That was amazing but still nothing compared to that Jody guy."

Another favorite of mine is when women are trying extra hard to get your attention and say things like, "You couldn't handle this." I always think to myself "No, I can't handle you laying there? I bet you lay there better than all the other women on this planet." Sometimes I also think to myself "I can't handle her? Why? Is her neck so robust that I can't my hands around it?" If that is indeed the case, she's right! I can't and won't handle any woman who's neck to my hand ratio is off. I don't date body builders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
All it takes is a 5 second internet search. And, speak for yourself. I’ve never lied to get laid. In fact, I’m trying to remember when I have lied to any woman. If you have to lie to get laid, you definitely have no game and are pure Scum! With a capital S. It’s just creppy AF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
Pump the brakes cowboy. You lie plenty. Case in point. Those pants that you keep bragging about on here, if you really wear those; you're lying to yourself my man. Also, notable mention; the women you are encountering....they'll say anything if you look like you have money and they think they might get some. I'm going to drop some knowledge, women use sex to get what they want - usually love or money. If they aren't interested in being loved by you, it sure as shit wasn't those damn pants. I don't know, you're the one driving the Rolls, you tell me. It must be those pants.

Quote:
It’s called being a decent human being. You should try it mate!
Based off what I know of Sedan and the things that you have posted on here...I'm going to bat for Sedan and say that your comment has absolutely no validity whatsoever.

Quote:
I don’t lie to women. Or anyone, for that matter.
Thanks for that Dad! I lie daily. Why? Because I'm human and paradoxically this makes me honest. Sometimes, people don't need to be told that their ideas are shit or that their efforts fell short of the mark. I lie the same reason most people do, in order to protect feelings and keep people's integrity in check. In my personal life, I live by "Hurt my feelings with the truth before sparing emotions with a lie", but in business; especially when leading a group, this doesn't work. As much of an ass as I am on here toward certain people, I also understand the dynamics of human interaction....I've also always been in some form of leadership, supervisory and management role. Being 100% forthcoming in those roles will get you nowhere fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
You forgot option 3. "Babe, it's not the outfit....."
My favorite response was always - "You want me to be honest? Poke in me eye and ask me again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
That's just uncalled for Cyn… we're all agreeing here that lying is wrong. We've all grown from trying to fit in and pretend we're someone we're not (picture high school). The discussion started around the "rape" statement, which is a bit much. And nobody is condoning lying in the least, just acknowledging it happens.

A good statement that is always true is that if one states one doesn't lie, one's lying; at least to oneself.
I disagree. I lie as often as possible. It keeps things interesting and keeps people on their toes. I think I posted on here once, not too long ago, lying absolves me from responsibility...and if it doesn't; I'll just lie about it.

I'm kidding of course.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-18-2021 at 10:11 AM..
Appreciate 4