Top speed 124mph
5800 lbs weight

When you can get a Model Y Perf for

$56k price
303 miles of range
0-60 in 3.5 s
Top speed 155mph
4400 lbs weight..

if you go to sedans then closest is probably BMW with the i4 M50 (whenever that actually ends being released)

i4 M50:

$67k price
245 miles of range
0-60 in 3.9s
Top speed 140mph
5048 lbs

Model 3 Perf:

$57k price
315 miles of range
0-60 3.1s
Top speed 162mph
4250 lbs

You can argue about the looks and quality, from which quality is the most objective of the two... but I tried Tesla's seats and they are the most comfortable seats I sat on any car ever... of course they don't offer many options and things like bucket seats, etc and that's a fair point...
but by any performance/price figures there is absolutely no competition....

By German car standards a new model iteration takes 6-7 years... so there won't be any significant redesign/improvements for another 6 years or so

I do really love BMW's since my dad had a E21 when I was 3yrs old... but the industry as a whole has been taken by storm by Tesla...

Fact of the matter is, tesla is SO FAR ahead of everyone in the EV world that by the time the others catch up, tesla has sprinted even further away.

People can knock the build quality of the car when in fact, there are other car makers that has been making cars for decades with inadequate build quality as well. And tesla is still a "new" car maker.

Until a car maker can make what tesla did with their plaid, at that price point, then tesla has NO comp.

But the taycan turbo s isn't in the same league and the rimac costs 2+ million dollars.
finally some objective common sense
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2329.50