06-23-2020, 07:02 AM   #6777
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
what ifs are the worst.

Small update on chick from the hospital. She texts me saturday while we were both at work. She says " i wanna go home" so, initiating small talk, and we talk for a little. Then she says she wants boba tea. I'm sitting right next to my Vietnamese friend when she texts that, and he tells me the best spot to go to. I reply with the name of the place, and i told her i've never had it, we should go check it out. She read it, then ghosted. Mission fail.
Correction, mission accomplished! You may not have succeeded in bedding down this young lass, true; however what you have done is uncovered the fact that she is not worth your time or effort......so mission not failed. Operation saving yourself some headache further down the road went according to plan. You did your part, you participated. She did her part, she showed you she isn't worth your energy as she is too busy playing games. Tons of simps out there that will love nothing more than to be strung along by her just to have some form of interaction with a female; just be glad it isn't you that's having your time wasted. Women like this are the sole reason dating in this day and age suck.....well, these women and the simps that get suckered into this shit because they buy into it. How you need to approach this mentally is that you are better than this. Sure she might be attractive, but so are other girls that don't act in this manner; go find one of those and don't waste another second of you time on this one. F her and her boba tea. Don't look at it as this sucks that you still have to see her at work; look at it as she has to see the one that got away by her own doing at work. Hold your head high. You did your part, she couldn't. Her loss, plain and simple. Well done my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Oof I've been in that spot my man, hurts to realize you were just the emotional tampon

Congrats on the name change - I should change mine to something newer. Any ideas?

I don't think you've necessarily failed, girls throw these random tests all the fucking time. Per my friend a year or so back, she could've just been testing to see if you would simp and hand deliver her boba.

If you don't there's tons of soyboys who would do that. The sheer existence of onlyfans is a testament to this
Thank you kind sir. You are considering a change from Turkish Pickle??? You'll be hard pressed to find a better name in my opinion. That shit is gold!

I have to say, I'm not completely informed on the onlyfans business. From what I understand, it's basically "pay me for pictures" type situation? I won't pay for shit unless it's a date. The fact that random men will pay women they don't know for nothing more than pictures is hilarious. Poor bastards. I want to feel sorry for them but I just can't. Spend that hard earned money boys. If they are that stupid to do it, then the ladies shouldn't feel bad for taking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Truth

You are the stronger person for not playing games. Fuck people who want to play games or get you to do shit for them, you don't need that kind of manipulation in your life. If someone is like that, distance yourself, you don't want any part of that in your life. There are good women out there, and part of finding them is distancing from the shitty ones the second their manipulative tendencies show through.
This. Every single word.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34190.50
Rmtt8222.00