Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Waiting on Bran to do something this season, just sitting in his damn chair
I have a dirty little secret, I've never liked Bran. I've never liked him, Hodor, his whole damned story. Personally to me it's always been the most boring part of GOT.

All we heard leading up to last night for years and years is that Bran was the most important character in the end. So what happens last night? He sits in his chair looking weird as usual while thousands are dying all around him and does nothing.

I guess we can pretend his whole purpose was to distract the NK by looking weird long enough for Arya to attack? But then she totally lost the element of surprise anyway, and only pulled some ninja trick move to do in the NK.

Like I said earlier, they basically just shit all over a decade of foreshadowing in that episode lol.
I'm with you. I hate Bran and that whole story line. Best season was what 3, 4, the season where Bran was just gone. Literally had zero scenes. Loved that. I read the dude is damn near blind without glasses in real life. He doesn't wear contacts in his scenes which is how he achieves that blank "I'm looking through you" stare.

I freakin LOVE that Arya killed the NK. My only gripe is that she came flying in screaming. She's this stealthy assassin. Come on. Would have been so damn cool if she had stolen the face of a white walker and silently broke free of the crowd to go all stabby stabby on the NK before he even knew what was up.
Appreciate 5
NickyC17683.00
MKSixer34192.50