Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
here's a good story for you guys, happened last night.
one of my good friends invited me to a party for halloween, being the juul fiend i am i went there dressed as a juul, but that came off real quick because cardboard is a great insulator when you're in a small apartment with tons of people.

things die down, i'm chatting to a friend, haven't seen him in a minute so we were catching up. out of no where, this girl i met earlier at that party comes up, and brought her friend with her who was clearly losing her shit because she wanted to save the world but was afraid no one was going to read her work. i was interested because that is NOT the type of thing people here generally are concerned about.

her friends were leaving, we were just talking outside and her friend convinced the girl to go leave with them. thankfully before that i got her snap - she leaves, me and my friend decide to leave too because it was 1-2am and the party was dying down. that girl hits me up saying she doesn't want to go home with them and asks what i'm up to, as we're walking up the block we run into her and she tags along, my bro leaves so we're chilling.

we come to my place after getting food, make out a bit then my roommate walks in, realizes my door is open and im with someone so he leaves to "get food" (total bro). fooled around, then she says she wants to walk around campus so we go out, walk around and come back to my apartment, crashed a party my friends were invited to, head back to my room later.

she stayed over, woke me up at like 6.30-7ish because she wanted to watch the sunshine, and after fooled around a bit more then got breakfast and dropped her off at her friends. great way to start this sunday for sure

only issue: she was dressed up as ariel (did i mention she is a natural redhead/strawberry brunette with blue eyes? aka my kriptonite??) and had hella glitter, so if anyone knows how to remove glitter from a dirty look "beard" please let me know
No one gets numbers anymore, it's snapchat now? Ugh. I will never ask someone for snapchat. I will also never download that dumb app.

Anyway, get a shower & bam glitter gone. Also, wtf is a "dirty look" beard? Man, I feel old.
Appreciate 4