Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Not entirely sure what the 4 questions are, sorry. If you could help me structure them I would most certainly answer them right away. But I did ask 1 first, and you didn't answer it, correct? Not going to get hung on the fact that "I asked first", I would like to answer yours too.

Maybe you're missing my point. My point is, there's racism in the world, as there is bigotry and other bad things.
My question was, how is it that having "the talk" would help your case. I namely suggested the "poor/rich" scenario as a metaphor for the fact that your date is fully aware of who/what you are.
Having the talk about the obvious does not help what others will do.
If it would, how so? (That is THE question).

If she's going out with you, and is aware of who you are (black, white, poor, rich, thin, fat, bald, hairy) and is an adult, she will be able to make the decision herself and handle it on her own, surely?

That's my point. Not for racism, not justifying it, not lessening the importance of it.
I believe that I did answer your question: Forewarned is Forearmed. My friend stated that she couldn't believe this behavior didn't exist until it was in her face. She also told me that she was glad that we discussed prior to it happening the first time. At a very nice party.

That is my point.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0