View Single Post
      03-30-2018, 01:40 AM   #51
HercPehl
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F20 125i

Well to say all the data Vded done the remap with few milage on the motor. Hence no need for changing coils or SP. Further is not a must change if no problem arises, which even then the OEM are still used. So delphi for coils and NGK for plugs as standard change intervals or depends how you feel regarding the maintenance of the car.

IC as stage one you may get away with the one mentioned and you can find it online the PN is : Valeo 818263 for the N20 motor or as stage 2 the N55 IC with PN Valeo 818260.

the DP makes sense for hot weathers such as Greece to eliminate heat from the turbo, any power gain in this situation i believe is secondary to that effect.

DCI or CAI atm there is no need as a comparison between 2 friends me Vded know, with similar set ups the one used a panel filter had more torque in contrast with one having a DCI/CAI and the wangner competition IC. The argument here may be in the power delivery on repetitive level such as in track or hill climb

Fuel consumption under normal driving if that cooperation between you brain and foot is achieved stays the same or else the consumption is increased slightly to deliver full power

I personally also suggest Bee Pees idea for the front and rear binding struts he has suggested which i have on mine. And lastly charge and boost pipe when the OEM are done for.

Clutch wise again the N13 need no upgrade since you guys have the same one with the N20 motor so can hold up 350nm which is the stock power of an N20 motor of the28i variant
Appreciate 1
vded6.00