View Single Post
      06-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #287
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
First, don't compare the NBA to an office desk job.
Second, fuck KD he's a huge bitch - and also an amazing talent.
Third, Warriors in 5 (or even 4 at the rate this will go).

Lebron is 1-7 in the first game of the finals so this is par....but Cleveland got wrecked and outside of them getting some better offense out of Love and the bench, it really doesn't look like they have the chops to dig out of any hole against the dubs.

First, I didn't compare to a desk job. I compared to an employee which he is. Regardless of the amount of money any employee makes, most are always aware of what others make and they would change jobs to make more if they could. This is the human nature part of my post. Just because he makes a lot of money doesn't mean he doesn't have those human instincts to try to do better if he can.

Second, exactly why do you think KD is a bitch? What the heck did he do other than change teams after 8 years. Why is that some kind of a crime. If you'd worked at a company for 8 years and had a better offer with the chance of being part of the top company in your industry, wouldn't you take it?

Third, I think you got it wrong. it will be Warriors in 4 games; 2 blowouts and two closer, but 4 games. I'm totally certain of it. 100%. No doubt. For sure. Maybe.
Appreciate 1