View Single Post
      04-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #11
LessIsMore
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 535i Sport

I had a coupe (04 GTO/Monaro) for the first 2-3 years after my first son, and on the infrequent occasion we needed to take my car it would work without much issue. Now I have two kids. I began looking to replace the GTO with an e92 335i coupe because they're gorgeous, however I was forced to reality (mostly by my wife) and realized that a sedan was just going to be smarter and easier day-to-day. So I thought that if I had to get a sedan, might as well go full sedan and bought a 535i.

Now with two kids and different schedules in the family, the boys ride with me a lot more often and I'm really glad, thinking about it now, I don't have to struggle with: fold-forward seats, tight interior room for all the kid's gear, contortion and strength tests of getting a 20-lb baby in a 10 lb car seat with one arm/should securely lodged into the seat base in the back of a coupe, slow ingress/egress due to above issues, etc.

In short, I'd get something with 4+ doors.
JB4 G5 | MHD E85 Hybrid BEF | VTT GC Lites | VTT Inlets | VTT Outlet | VRSF 3" D-P's | VRSF 7" FMIC | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | Fuel-It TBI | BMS DCI | ER CP | Forge DV's | 3.5 Bar TMAP | RB PCV | Koni FSD | 15mm Rear Spacers

Last edited by LessIsMore; 04-09-2013 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 0