BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > F20 tested.

10-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Touring
Major
Norway
Rep
Drives: i3,E21,M2,E23, Skoda Kodiaq

F20 tested.

The 318i got tested by a business-news site called E24.no. They loved the car, but hated the looks. The heading is "Face value"

http://e24.no/bil/trynefaktor/20103602

Translation regarding the looks:

" Its just one thing about this car which is a little complicated: It dont just look good! The propotions are totally out of scale. The front, with the gigantic head-lights, belongs to a lot larger car, a SUV or something. Its so dominating that it looks bad at more or less all angels. In addition , the rear is suffering from over-sized rear-lights. I dont really know what happened here, because lately the design of BMW has evolved more elegant and nicer, but this car only the mother can love."

I couldnt agree more. I have seen it live a couple of times now, and it just looks like it got a disease or something.
Appreciate 0