BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > who's the most fun girl you've ever dated

07-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

who's the most fun girl you've ever dated

and why? I figured since there's a fun car thread, why not a fun girl?

Mine was when I was 25 and living in a duplex. My roommate worked nights, and so he told me some hott girls moved in upstairs and he's been hanging out with them. It was awkward for me at first when I first met them, cuz my roommate already knew them for a month, but one thing led to another and suddenly the girl and I began hanging out, just watching movies in her apt. and with other folks there too. I still laugh that this was a corny way to get close, she asked if I would like a back rub, not to worry, she does it for all her friends (meanwhile I'm thinking he** yes!). Back then, I still visited my parents probably 1/mo. and they lived 2 1/2 hrs. away, and wouldn't you know, I was visiting my folks that weekend so it kinda interrupted what was transpiring over the last 3 days.....I couldn't wait to get back to our apt., and what I thought was gonna happen, did. I've often looked back and you couldn't pay money to get the same excitement as when these things happened in real life naturally. Things like the above just don't happen once you've been married and have a family, well, not to me they don't. lol

Anyhow this g/f was a lot of fun and the most fun of all...much of the fun would have to be censored
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2016, 12:25 PM   #2
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I have so much to add to this thread that I just can't put on the internet.

Literally bursting at the seams.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I have so much to add to this thread that I just can't put on the internet.

Literally bursting at the seams.

I believe you...I just wish we could pay $100 or even $1000 and relive the incidents, worth so much more than money...for me always happened when I wasn't looking or trying....opposite would happen when looking or trying...
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 12:34 PM   #4
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

When I was 17 I was dating this Polish chick that I meant through a friend. She was a figure skater and I was a hockey player. We used to go to open skating, and the upstairs of the rink had meeting rooms and a gym. I'd use my HS ID to get into one of the meeting rooms and we would fuck while the zamboni was resurfacing the ice between sessions.

We did a lot of other shit like that, but I'll never forget those nights.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Im about 99.99% sure everything posted in here will be used in court one day. Either divorce court or criminal court after your SO sees this.

The other .01% is everything posted in here is a lie
Appreciate 12
      07-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #6
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

Had a girl a few years ago and her parents were building a new house. During construction...afterhours.... we came to look at the progress. That night I got to break in her parents brand new mattress that was just delivered and a couple other rooms banging of the walls....... ah memories.

Plus we always did it in crazy weird places all the time. One was a DMV parking lot by pen state university after the fireworks show on 4th of July. Call it spontaneous I guess.
      07-15-2016, 12:57 PM   #7
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

I will reply to this when i get home.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 01:18 PM   #8
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

The most fun one was the one who had her clothes off five minutes after coming over. Pure freak. And after a session we would hang out. I don't care what any guy says--this is what we all want....get down to business and then chill.
      07-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #9
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Man, many stories so I'll sprinkle a few here and there. Back in early 2004 I was 24, just moved back to NY from a 5 month stint in FL and I met two girls (within a few days) from the net. One of them lived maybe a mile from me and the other one lived about 30 minutes out. I dated both of them for about 3-4 months, nothing but sex. Keep in mind they were both on the young side at 18 (remember I was 24 then so not too bad haha) and the one closer to me knew I was bangin' someone else but she didn't care. She saw me as FWB type so all good. The other one, thought we were bf and gf so I played along and broke her heart in the end

More to come later.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 01:45 PM   #10
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Man, many stories so I'll sprinkle a few here and there. Back in early 2004 I was 24, just moved back to NY from a 5 month stint in FL and I met two girls (within a few days) from the net. One of them lived maybe a mile from me and the other one lived about 30 minutes out. I dated both of them for about 3-4 months, nothing but sex. Keep in mind they were both on the young side at 18 (remember I was 24 then so not too bad haha) and the one closer to me knew I was bangin' someone else but she didn't care. She saw me as FWB type so all good. The other one, thought we were bf and gf so I played along and broke her heart in the end

More to come later.
Details man, more details! Like what was banged, where was it banged, when was it banged and why. Did you not learn about the 4 Ws.....
      07-15-2016, 02:05 PM   #11
rocket_science
424 ASP
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 AW E92 M3 ZCP

Your mom. Dat ass...

Appreciate 4
      07-15-2016, 02:11 PM   #12
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
Details man, more details! Like what was banged, where was it banged, when was it banged and why. Did you not learn about the 4 Ws.....
Well it's Friday, been paid overtime since Thursday 1pm so I'll explain a little more. Can 6pm get here already?

1st girl was a lil freak. Very skinny, hardly any meat but it was free sex and she was cute so I couldn't pass her up. I was still living at home that time so she would get dropped off by a friend (chick that I wanted to also meet but wouldn't let me as she didn't want me bangin' her too haha) and we went to my room. I would say we had sex at least 4 times per week in a 4 month span and at times it was w/o rubber . She was clean as a whistle though so I enjoyed her, however, she moved to GA so that ended our fling.

2nd girl was prettier, bangin' body, just graduated from HS the previous summer, had a nice white Ford Probe (I think it was the 24V) was working at some supermarket while going to a junior college and she went to the gym frequently. She kept telling me about being 'afraid' of getting hurt as I was 24 and she was 18 and that I would find other girls more attractive, this and that, blah blah blah. She was a sweet girl but a lil' too clingy. Came over 3 times a week at least (sometimes after girl #1 left - I know I was a whore back in the day) and sex was better with her for sure. Me not being a total asshole I did take her out to the movies (we saw LOTR Return of The King) and out to eat at times. She even had me meet her friends and I ventured over to her neighborhood at times. I had to end it as she was getting too serious, wanted me to meet her parents and I wasn't ready to settle down.

Other girls/stories to follow.
Appreciate 4
      07-15-2016, 02:17 PM   #13
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #14
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Im about .01% sure everything posted in here will be used in court one day. Either divorce court or criminal court after your SO sees this.

The other 99.99% is everything posted in here is a lie
FTFY
      07-15-2016, 02:24 PM   #15
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Back in my last year of undergrad, I was teaching an entry-level English class as part of this fellowship program they had. Long story short, I fucked one of my students in the classroom after class...details aren't that interesting, I think she just wanted to knock it off her "To Do" list while in college and I wasn't going to deny my student a goal of theirs

I fucked one Tinder girl in my roommate's closet...no idea how things ended up there, but it smelled horrid in that place. She was a daaaamn good time, we would go out and get messed up and always go back to my place

Idk, most of my action happens in my bed. Kinda lame I guess. I've had a TON of fun with girls other than fucking, but don't remember much of it lol

brb, need to make more memories...
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #16
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

Sitting here reading these stories while my IT guys can possibly see me typing this at this very moment.

This thread is worth being fired over lololol.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #17
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Back in my last year of undergrad, I was teaching an entry-level English class as part of this fellowship program they had. Long story short, I fucked one of my students in the classroom after class...details aren't that interesting, I think she just wanted to knock it off her "To Do" list while in college and I wasn't going to deny my student a goal of theirs

I fucked one Tinder girl in my roommate's closet...no idea how things ended up there, but it smelled horrid in that place. She was a daaaamn good time, we would go out and get messed up and always go back to my place

Idk, most of my action happens in my bed. Kinda lame I guess. I've had a TON of fun with girls other than fucking, but don't remember much of it lol

brb, need to make more memories...
This reminds me a scene I saw once..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #18
okusa
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 - SSII

I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is true.

I was in Paris fulfilling my duties as a lowly intern for a high profile fashion magazine. Despite my meager status, I was allowed to attend lavish parties and fashion shows. During one such gala, an attractive young woman happened to catch my eye. Being nervous and notoriously shy around the fairer sex, I didn't know how to approach her. But she was far too stunning to not pursue. She had luxurious blonde hair that danced on her shoulders whenever she would turn her head and long, sexy legs that I would have given anything to spend an evening in between.

Summoning up all my courage and finishing off my Manhattan, I approached her from across the crowded ballroom. I awkwardly introduced myself and asked her what her name was.

Obviously, impressed by my straightforwardness, she smiled and replied "Susan" in a voice that was both alluring and innocent. She told me she knew who I was, which made me very embarrassed as I am usually a very humble gentleman and not boastful.

We began to make small talk. She asked me questions about my life, interests and hobbies, and the like. I could tell that she was very interested. I felt it was time to make my move. Trying to be both charming and suggestive, I paid her the ultimate compliment a man can give a woman and I could tell by the way she reacted that she was turned on and totally into it. I could tell her mind might have been saying no but her body was definitely saying yes.

Returning to my hotel room that night, I was in bliss. I set the stage for a night of white-hot romance, candlelight, champagne chilling on ice, soft music, erotic oils, the works. The scene was set for seduction.

The time for lovemaking was upon us and I have to tell you, it was mind-blowing. I have never met a more capable and complimentary partner for the pursuit of carnal fulfillment. It was almost as if we inhabited the same mind, body and soul. My lover knew exactly what to do at exactly right moment.

When it was over, I was exhausted. I don't know how long we were making love; hours, perhaps. And although our tryst in Paris may be over, I have a feeling we will reunite and try to recapture the magic of that evening once again. Why wouldn't I? Just look at my lover.

Now I have been made aware that my lover has a twin sister. I don't know exactly how to pronounce it, but I believe the French call it ménage Ã* trois. I can nearly picture it now.
      07-15-2016, 09:32 PM   #19
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Right good one, quit reading your wife's books with Fabio on the cover
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2016, 09:59 PM   #20
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

Why aren't there any "aww fuck it" stories
Pretty much the bloodhound gang "the bad touch". You're not all that but fuck it why not.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 10:09 PM   #21
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yeah I banged a chick drunk as hell that could have been a linebacker in the nfl. I was trying to not puke.
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2016, 10:16 PM   #22
Umi|all|day
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 SS M3 E92

Bruce Jenner! Takes & Receives well.
Appreciate 0