BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Tinder/Dating Apps

07-24-2016, 01:51 PM   #7041
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08njSTEP
I taught mine to say rock'n'roll. He was a true guard dog too. Anybody came into house and he wouldn't stop barking until they went back outside and he went outside and then they came in 1st. No problems after that.
I never got this far along with Nikita, but her mother, would never bark... She wouldn't make a sound, if she heard a noise at the door / window... She would go sniff, take a few steps back, and wait to see what came in through the door... I would've hated to been an intruder after your eyes adjust to darkness and you see a 105lb Rottweiler just sitting there silently in the darkness... With her mother (Kitana) you would have to put your hand on the shoulder of any person you brought into the house and tell her - "Kitana, this is a friend..." And she was cool with you after that...

Like I said, would've loved to have gone that deep into training with Nikita, but it just seemed way too intense...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #7042
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

If I told him to guard the car, he would bark at anyone that got too close for the whole trip. I had a convertible corvair and he would bark at the drive thru because earlier I said guard the car. If I didn't say it we had no problem and he would take the cookie from the hand of drive thru.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:09 PM   #7043
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Was just sent this photo. Seems share worthy.
WOW !
You my friend Aatish and Nia your (Sweetie) look great !
This looks to me like a fantastic couple ...

Very beautiful picture and thanks for sharing
Congrats my friend !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 03:15 PM   #7044
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
Quote:
WOW !

Congrats my friend !
Don't talk about my future wife like that with another man
      07-24-2016, 03:18 PM   #7045
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Quote:
WOW !

Congrats my friend !
Message ViaTrixia or whatever the fuck her name was, chick from Tinder

Ask her out...ill do the same...we'll both date her and she'll think we don't know what's going on, but fuck, we DO KNOW!! MUHAHAH then we'll make her feel guilty by referencing each other. Well stress her the fuck out, give her panic attacks. Then we'll confront her when she's least expecting it and double team that hoe
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #7046
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I don't get this ?
What do you mean by this my friend ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #7047
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WOW !

Congrats my friend !

Ask her out...ill do the same...we'll both date her and she'll think we don't know what's going on, but fuck, we DO KNOW!! MUHAHAH then we'll make her feel guilty by referencing each other. Well stress her the fuck out, give her panic attacks. Then we'll confront her when she's least expecting it and double team that hoe
Hahahahaha....,,..that is incredibly tempting-

But have you dealt with a Filipino girl straight from the motherland?

They're fuckingcrazy. And not in a "she'll fuck your brains out" kind of way. Fatal attraction type shit.

Take one for the team!!!!
      07-24-2016, 04:27 PM   #7048
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WOW !

Congrats my friend !

They're fuckingcrazy. And not in a "she'll fuck your brains out" kind of way. Fatal attraction type shit.

Oh man, no thank you!!

Weird, awkward, and clingy, I can handle. Crazy?! Fuk no!!!

This one's you my man. Post pics, good luck
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 06:51 PM   #7049
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post

I agree, they're good cooks though and they'll keep your place nice and clean.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 07:51 PM   #7050
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Sweet sir! Pretty good looking couple there..... I understand your reasoning.

"Balu"
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #7051
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Whatttt upppppp I've been MIA for a bit but good reason.

holy shit what a weekend. tl;dr for sure but whatever.

Here's my AAR (after action report) from Friday and Sat night.

Friday - A pretty calm night. Had a bro come in town for the weekend. We were both able to match up with some females and we all met up for drinks and burgers. One thing led to another and the girl I was with asked what we are doing the rest of the night.... I was like well... I was hoping to take you back to my place and trick you into having some really rough sex. haha she laughed and said the night was still early. So she suggests that all 4 of us go to a strip club. I was like WTF hell yessssss. End up going to this strip club out in the cut. Throw some cash around and got a double lapper from some ebony stripper and the tinder date. lol Left and my boy went back to his dates place and ol girl came back with me. We end up smoking a cigar on my balcony then did the nasty on my couch. lol

Sat night - God damn... so sat morning ol girl left and around 11am my friend finally makes his way back here. Smells like shit and looks like he didnt get any sleep. I ask him if he got it wet and he said "NOPE... she threw up on me..." hahaha

Anyways, we recover go get some chiptole and nap till time to go out again. Head over to this Irish bar next to my place and I end up meeting this new girl... cute blonde that came in from playing vollyball out in Fed Hill. So 3 of us get to chatting and she lives basically next building over from me. Scored a number and set a date up for Monday night.

Moved on to bar #2 chatted up this emo bartender who looks like harley quinn. Scored her # but havent done anything with it. She's a total emo hipster chick but pretty cute. I'd bang but it'd be ultra short term one and done thing.

Moved to bar #3 - this is where it starts to get good. LOL The booze was flowing and we went to the back of this bar where lord and behold two open seats next to these 2 hispanic girls. So we made a B line straight for that shit and sat down and chatted them up. The girl I was working on starts talking all this serious shit about how her GF stood them up for a girls night out. Whatever and that she was fucking this guy who had a GF. lol We get to talking and she's like "I'm from Delaware..blah blah blah" I make some generic comment "Oh you're one of those Delaware girls (whatever the fuck that means)..." and she was like "What does that mean??!! I'm a nice girl" well anyways I played it off like she's one of those naughty pretentious ones. She was into it and said some shit like "I can be" whatever. She was like come outside with me so I can smoke... Whatever went out side with her and she was said she doesnt smoke and fucking came at me like a rabid wolf. Next thing I know we're making out.. got my hand up her skirt. She takes me to some fucking SHITTY side ally and drops them and I get some ass right behind this dumpster/grease trap in a nasty Baltimore alley.

We wrap up and I'm like holy shit that's never happened before. I'm actually surprised it went down and I'm almost certain it wasnt my best performance given the situation and amount of alcohol that I have drank but she seemed pleased. So we head back into the bar and I'm like I need to use the bathroom. I came back out and felt like I was in the wrong bar and completely lost. I spent what felt like forever looking for my friend and the girls. I finally found my buddy and was like where did the girls go??! He said "I dunno man I was BOMO.." wtf is BOMO? And he said Black Out Make OUt lol so we spent a bit looking for them and the girls were gone So I said fuck it lets roll to my favorite bar.

Bar #4 We got some heavy sea's IPA and stood around talking and I'm trying to make sure my friend doesnt throw up on himself. But he's looking good and keeping it together. I at one point I actually thought he was sober. A couple left and we managed to squeeze into two seats at the bar. So a little bit later I'm looking across the room just to scope it out... not really looking for anything.... looked down and I have some fucking nasty ass crust around my zipper. Was it dried up load????? Fuck I dont know but I semi panicked. My buddy is fucking dying laughing... and I'm here like "Should I fucking purposely spill something on myself to mask it or just play it off like nothing happened " Well anyways I decided to play it off like nothing happened.

THEN out of no where I felt a hard tap on the shoulder. I looked back and there is this tall sexy brunette smiling behind me... I'm still fucking panicking a bit and with mixed emotions I managed to squeek out a "Hiiiiiiiii" and a fucked up forced smile.

She was like "I have a question for you... is this you??" in my head I'm thinking FUCKKKKKKKKKK did this bitch get a pic of me with my pants down in the alley?? FUCKKKK. She holds up her phone and on display was my Bumble profile.... I managed to pull myself together and say yes and she smiles back. I said something around the lines of "I hope you swiped right " she laughed and said yes. We talk about some of our experiences/dates on bumble and tinder and she buys me a shot of fireball.

It's about 1am and she said she has to go home and it was nice meeting. At this point all restraint and inhibitions are out the window. She walks off and pretty much gets to the door and I'm like fuck it. Hopped out of my chair and chased her down. Managed to grab her hand and pull her around and said (probably with drunk slurred speech) "Heyy it was really nice meeting you but I'd rather not have this night end just yet. " she laughed and said she was waiting for me to make a move but didnt think I would. So I said some dumb sarcastic shit like... "Well we can take it back to my place...sober up..and eat Ben and Jerry's while watching mythbusters..." lol

So she comes back and rode me fucking good for what seemed like hours. An absolute animal in bed and we had a good time. Was awesome. She stayed until around brunch and took an Uber home. We also have something set up for tuesday. she was cool af.

So you might be wondering where was my buddy... well he ended up chatting it up with some other girl. End up fooling around around with her in her car parked then going to hunt Pokemon in the area at roughly 2am. lol I guess he had a good night. But some how he ended up getting really sick the next morning and blew up my guest bathroom.

Current situation: full recovery mode. possibly need to go get tested for a STD. Not sure if I pulled out. ordered some Jimmy John's to get delivered. Dizzy af and watching Back to the Future II

Havent had a weekend like this in probably years but god damn it was fun.

/end report
Appreciate 5
      07-24-2016, 08:25 PM   #7052
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

If this shit is real...

However, if it is actually real, enjoy the STDs and child support

If it's fake...
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #7053
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Well that sounded eventful.
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #7054
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If this shit is real...

If it's fake...
lol absolutely real bruh

fucking wild
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #7055
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Tmi just say had epic weekend got laid. At least pretend like you've been there before.
Appreciate 11
      07-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #7056
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4
Whatttt upppppp I've been MIA for a bit but good reason.

holy shit what a weekend. tl;dr for sure but whatever.

Here's my AAR (after action report) from Friday and Sat night.

Friday - A pretty calm night. Had a bro come in town for the weekend. We were both able to match up with some females and we all met up for drinks and burgers. One thing led to another and the girl I was with asked what we are doing the rest of the night.... I was like well... I was hoping to take you back to my place and trick you into having some really rough sex. haha she laughed and said the night was still early. So she suggests that all 4 of us go to a strip club. I was like WTF hell yessssss. End up going to this strip club out in the cut. Throw some cash around and got a double lapper from some ebony stripper and the tinder date. lol Left and my boy went back to his dates place and ol girl came back with me. We end up smoking a cigar on my balcony then did the nasty on my couch. lol

Sat night - God damn... so sat morning ol girl left and around 11am my friend finally makes his way back here. Smells like shit and looks like he didnt get any sleep. I ask him if he got it wet and he said "NOPE... she threw up on me..." hahaha

Anyways, we recover go get some chiptole and nap till time to go out again. Head over to this Irish bar next to my place and I end up meeting this new girl... cute blonde that came in from playing vollyball out in Fed Hill. So 3 of us get to chatting and she lives basically next building over from me. Scored a number and set a date up for Monday night.

Moved on to bar #2 chatted up this emo bartender who looks like harley quinn. Scored her # but havent done anything with it. She's a total emo hipster chick but pretty cute. I'd bang but it'd be ultra short term one and done thing.

Moved to bar #3 - this is where it starts to get good. LOL The booze was flowing and we went to the back of this bar where lord and behold two open seats next to these 2 hispanic girls. So we made a B line straight for that shit and sat down and chatted them up. The girl I was working on starts talking all this serious shit about how her GF stood them up for a girls night out. Whatever and that she was fucking this guy who had a GF. lol We get to talking and she's like "I'm from Delaware..blah blah blah" I make some generic comment "Oh you're one of those Delaware girls (whatever the fuck that means)..." and she was like "What does that mean??!! I'm a nice girl" well anyways I played it off like she's one of those naughty pretentious ones. She was into it and said some shit like "I can be" whatever. She was like come outside with me so I can smoke... Whatever went out side with her and she was said she doesnt smoke and fucking came at me like a rabid wolf. Next thing I know we're making out.. got my hand up her skirt. She takes me to some fucking SHITTY side ally and drops them and I get some ass right behind this dumpster/grease trap in a nasty Baltimore alley.

We wrap up and I'm like holy shit that's never happened before. I'm actually surprised it went down and I'm almost certain it wasnt my best performance given the situation and amount of alcohol that I have drank but she seemed pleased. So we head back into the bar and I'm like I need to use the bathroom. I came back out and felt like I was in the wrong bar and completely lost. I spent what felt like forever looking for my friend and the girls. I finally found my buddy and was like where did the girls go??! He said "I dunno man I was BOMO.." wtf is BOMO? And he said Black Out Make OUt lol so we spent a bit looking for them and the girls were gone So I said fuck it lets roll to my favorite bar.

Bar #4 We got some heavy sea's IPA and stood around talking and I'm trying to make sure my friend doesnt throw up on himself. But he's looking good and keeping it together. I at one point I actually thought he was sober. A couple left and we managed to squeeze into two seats at the bar. So a little bit later I'm looking across the room just to scope it out... not really looking for anything.... looked down and I have some fucking nasty ass crust around my zipper. Was it dried up load????? Fuck I dont know but I semi panicked. My buddy is fucking dying laughing... and I'm here like "Should I fucking purposely spill something on myself to mask it or just play it off like nothing happened " Well anyways I decided to play it off like nothing happened.

THEN out of no where I felt a hard tap on the shoulder. I looked back and there is this tall sexy brunette smiling behind me... I'm still fucking panicking a bit and with mixed emotions I managed to squeek out a "Hiiiiiiiii" and a fucked up forced smile.

She was like "I have a question for you... is this you??" in my head I'm thinking FUCKKKKKKKKKK did this bitch get a pic of me with my pants down in the alley?? FUCKKKK. She holds up her phone and on display was my Bumble profile.... I managed to pull myself together and say yes and she smiles back. I said something around the lines of "I hope you swiped right " she laughed and said yes. We talk about some of our experiences/dates on bumble and tinder and she buys me a shot of fireball.

It's about 1am and she said she has to go home and it was nice meeting. At this point all restraint and inhibitions are out the window. She walks off and pretty much gets to the door and I'm like fuck it. Hopped out of my chair and chased her down. Managed to grab her hand and pull her around and said (probably with drunk slurred speech) "Heyy it was really nice meeting you but I'd rather not have this night end just yet. " she laughed and said she was waiting for me to make a move but didnt think I would. So I said some dumb sarcastic shit like... "Well we can take it back to my place...sober up..and eat Ben and Jerry's while watching mythbusters..." lol

So she comes back and rode me fucking good for what seemed like hours. An absolute animal in bed and we had a good time. Was awesome. She stayed until around brunch and took an Uber home. We also have something set up for tuesday. she was cool af.

So you might be wondering where was my buddy... well he ended up chatting it up with some other girl. End up fooling around around with her in her car parked then going to hunt Pokemon in the area at roughly 2am. lol I guess he had a good night. But some how he ended up getting really sick the next morning and blew up my guest bathroom.

Current situation: full recovery mode. possibly need to go get tested for a STD. Not sure if I pulled out. ordered some Jimmy John's to get delivered. Dizzy af and watching Back to the Future II

Havent had a weekend like this in probably years but god damn it was fun.

/end report
Congrats! You officially have AIDS!
      07-24-2016, 08:43 PM   #7057
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 08:51 PM   #7058
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
If this shit is real...

If it's fake...
lol absolutely real bruh

fucking wild
Ahhhh...to be young again.

You make me miss my youth already
      07-24-2016, 08:54 PM   #7059
shoei
Banned
Rep

There was a story that took up almost one entire page... Did someone die or was it the recipe to Coca Cola?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 08:55 PM   #7060
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If this shit is real...

If it's fake...
lol absolutely real bruh

fucking wild

You're still youthful sugartitties
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 08:56 PM   #7061
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep

a keeper
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 08:57 PM   #7062
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If this shit is real...

If it's fake...
lol absolutely real bruh

fucking wild

Stop being ridiculous... Embrace your yellowness... Trigger that side of you like a mutation and you'll look like you're 25 for the next two decades...
Appreciate 0