BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Moving On

03-12-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
raffoul232
Private
Rep
Drives: m135i xdrive

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Well i have been on this forum for a while, and well its time for a proper introduction.
Im finally moving on from my scirocco 2.0tsi to a bmw m135i x-drive. I decided to go for the bmw cause the mk7 r wont be out for another 2 years, the a45 amg im sure will be a big fail since the a class is always coming last (in the lower engines) compared to the a3 or the golf, and lastly the s3 doesnt come to our country. Not that im complaining, it did take me some time to be convinced on the look and now its growing on me more and more the longer i wait. I am an architect so a 5 door was a must. The scirocco was too much of a hastle. Dont get me wrong though the car looks and drives very well. Anyway lets get down to the important things, options. In lebanon everything is an option, all we get is basicall an engine and body thats about it (fyi stock seats are black cloth lol)
so here goes:
Rear view camera, electric glass sunroof, sun protection glazing, int/ext mirrors with auto anti-dazzle function, pdc (front & rear), xenon lights (yes that is an option wtf), automatic ac, light package, rear seat headrest folding, harman kardon, connectivity, bluetooth and usb device (only+4ae), x-drive, seats: Hexagon/Alcantara upholstery, color: estoril blue. Waiting dellivery by the end of april/beginning may. I feel every second pass but whatever as long as its the only m135 ordered till now lol.
I had a question does the album artwork show on the radio professional?
Anyway her is a picture of my current ride and sorry for the long post :
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
papertiger
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F11, F36

Congrats on the order! Guess it will be a beast!

It seems that as long as you have the 6NK option (extended bluetooth - audio streaming via bluetooth and ready for iphone cradle), the album artwork will show. At least it does on mine, and I only have extended bluetooth + HiFi stereo with standard iDrive screen, no navi.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
HasanK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M135i

Congrats! I know how hard the wait is, mine should have gone into production yesterday!

And I should receive it early April if there are no hiccups!

Mabrouk! Inshallah tle2i shi sa7beh ma fiya 3aj2a bi libnein hahahaha
      03-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
raffoul232
Private
Rep
Drives: m135i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertiger View Post
Congrats on the order! Guess it will be a beast!

It seems that as long as you have the 6NK option (extended bluetooth - audio streaming via bluetooth and ready for iphone cradle), the album artwork will show. At least it does on mine, and I only have extended bluetooth + HiFi stereo with standard iDrive screen, no navi.
Thanks cant wait to see how fast 4.7 really is hahaha.
Thanks on the info i read many times on the forum about 6nk just never knew what it was thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasanK View Post
Congrats! I know how hard the wait is, mine should have gone into production yesterday!

And I should receive it early April if there are no hiccups!

Mabrouk! Inshallah tle2i shi sa7beh ma fiya 3aj2a bi libnein hahahaha
Called the dealer on friday said mine started production march 1. The reason why i called cause i wanted to add the extended functionality screen but in only comes with the nav pro package here, and as you know nav/apps/anything advance doesnt work here lol. and the price made it easier to skip it was around 3700 euros which is alot of money. Some additional info: I did ask about the steering wheel with led indicators (mperformance one) turns out that caust 3700$, the dash trim is 1700$ gear lever 450$ and the gear shift is 350$. fyi for the sa7beh the only road would be jbeil to tripoli, def not looking forward to the summer traffic im sure you know how it gets here
Appreciate 0