BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > M-Perf add ons for AU customers

05-05-2014, 05:34 AM   #1
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M135i

M-Perf add ons for AU customers

Hi all, I am after the side m-perf decals and the side skirts that go with them, some interior bits and and the rear m-perf roof spoiler. Anyone in AU manage to get those side skirts? Is it best to just go via bmw or over the web? I cant seem to find any place apart from ebay to get some of these and I cant find those side skirts anywhere. Any advice?

Also anyone got the front m-perf spoiler in black? I can see one posted in the gallery from ALPINAB12COUPE57 but the lighting is very dark and I cant make out how it looks in black. If anyone does have a shot would be great to see that as well.

Thanks
stifla
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2014, 06:06 AM   #2
Wizzzz
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

What state are you located in?

I'd suggest you either call or email BMR Autowerkes in Sydney.
http://www.bmraw.com
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2014, 06:49 AM   #3
BWT
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifla
Hi all, I am after the side m-perf decals and the side skirts that go with them, some interior bits and and the rear m-perf roof spoiler. Anyone in AU manage to get those side skirts? Is it best to just go via bmw or over the web? I cant seem to find any place apart from ebay to get some of these and I cant find those side skirts anywhere. Any advice?

Also anyone got the front m-perf spoiler in black? I can see one posted in the gallery from ALPINAB12COUPE57 but the lighting is very dark and I cant make out how it looks in black. If anyone does have a shot would be great to see that as well.

Thanks
stifla
I got the side skirts from North Shore BMW for $125 each side last week. I paid over the phone and they got them in the next day. They are primed only so you need to paint them.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2014, 06:54 AM   #4
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanks for that info BWT. Wizz based in Melb. I did have a look at autowerkes. I can always email them. I like the 3ddesign roof spoiler and they had quoted me i think around 700 before painting. I am also curious if our prices here on these parts are much more expensive than overseas
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
Wizzzz
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

stifla, I'd definitely recommend contacting BMR Autowerkes. You won't be disappointed.

What colour/spec is your car?

Also, if your on Facebook join the Aussie F20 group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/550696854981798/
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep

hey wizzz my wife chose the colour as its more her car as my daily is a gti. We do use it more often however on weekends now and in a year she's managed a whopping 5,500kms!! The car is black with pro sat nav, sunroof and rear camera. I regret not getting the upgrade stereo at the time only. However when I got her the car it was ordered early feb last year before the price reduction of the rrp. The pro sat nav was pricey but worth it. I managed to swing a great deal but I was disappointed to miss out on their new deals. Once I get some of the gear on in the next few months will post some pics. Will check out the fb page too
Appreciate 0