BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I am embarrassed for Canada!

11-27-2016, 03:02 PM   #45
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
The people of Crimea are happy to be part of Mother Russia again. I don't know what the Liberals are so upset about.
Trump voters make up all kind of excuses for their disinformed leader.

I'm sure Russia will benefit if all the nato members feel the U.S. won't stand behind obligations to protect member states.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #46
UglyBuzzard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 / M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
The people of Crimea are happy to be part of Mother Russia again. I don't know what the Liberals are so upset about.

I'm sure Russia will benefit if all the nato members feel the U.S. won't stand behind obligations to protect member states.
Really. Hillary is supporting a recount by Stein.

What is your excuse for that?
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #47
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
special snowflake we have here eh!
Dolt!

All snowflakes are special! They are each unique and deserve a participation trophy for each activity the sign up for.

Each trophy should be a first place trophy as I think about it because the are each #1!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 03:31 PM   #48
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco44 View Post
There are those that believe that Castro in Cuba was the direct result of the US meddling in Cuba's affairs in the 1950s via support of the brutal dictator Batista, and the CIA front known as US Fruit Company (or some such). Cuba had long been a corrupt playground for the US criminal element and Mafia dons from Miami and other southern locations.

As with many things in history, it is not black or white.
But like the Bolsheviks compared to the Czar, the people of Cuba would have been much better off under the previous regime.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #49
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Trump is so stupid back in August he didn't even realize Putin already annexed crimes when he said 'Putin is not going to go back in Ukraine'.

You can go and listen to Fox News for your talking points but your a traitor or Russian if you think the crimes move was fine.

Sounds like you enjoy watching Russia 1
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 03:52 PM   #50
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
Quote:
Russia is a lot worse then Cuba, any argument otherwise is foolish.
You are on Crack. Keep reading and watching your Western crap. You think you live in a free country usa? Keep dreaming this country is a dictator. "Dont do our way prepere for revolution". And also usa is a corporation not even a country. Most people work as modern slaves in america, for minimum wages. Thats why middle class in usa is almost done.
You are funny. That was a great sarcastic reply........right?
Appreciate 1
PA135i967.50
      11-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #51
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Ukraine is NOT a NATO member.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #52
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
He praised Putin's leadership of the Russian people and even saddled up to Putin on Crimea at the dismay of nato. Trump was too WEAK to scold Putin on human rights.
Um no. That was the medias biased interpretation of his words. He said he was a stronger leader than our balless leader obama who leads from behind and let putin take advantage of him. Nato was not dismayed by his comments. The world was dismayed by obamas inaction and trump was pointing this out. As for human rights, do you think lutin gives a rats ass about what anyone says? Do you think saying anything by anyone would make any difference? Obama did. Now russia has Crimea and a strong foothold in the middle east. Good job community organizer.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 04:43 PM   #53
overcoil
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Ukraine is NOT a NATO member.
NATO generals weren't dismayed by trumps statements for nothing.

http://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl20...upportr_en.pdf

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_37750.htm

Last edited by overcoil; 11-27-2016 at 05:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 04:44 PM   #54
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Wow. A Castro apologist. And when I say Castro I mean murdering dictator apologist.

Ask any Cuban what they think about Castro or go to Little Havana and pop off about how great he is. Let me know how that works out for you.
I don't need to go to little Havana, I went to the big Havana and spoke to people who actually live there. Their opinion is the opposite of people who fled for you information. You can go see it for yourself, oh wait a minute you're not allowed...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 04:49 PM   #55
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
You'reanother consistent idiot. The US cheered when he took over and gave him a parade down broadway. For a year he was deciding to choose to work with the US or the soviets. He chose the soviets so he could impose his dictatorship more securely.
No I think you are the idiot since you obviously have no sense of history. Your country just elected a racist pig to the highest office in your land but you think you're qualified to tell the rest of the world who they should elect as their PM or president. You and the rest of your bigoted friends deserve Trump...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 04:54 PM   #56
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
I don't need to go to little Havana, I went to the big Havana and spoke to people who actually live there. Their opinion is the opposite of people who fled for you information. You can go see it for yourself, oh wait a minute you're not allowed...
Oh. You got information from people who literally and figuratively have a boot on their neck.

Lol! You may want to learn the difference between information and disinformation. If you, for one moment, believed that anyone you spoke to in a totalitarian regime would risk telling you the truth, you are delusional.

I have met and worked with former Soviet subjects (not citizens) who escaped during the late 70s and early 80s they shared EXACTLY how their lives were and the extremes the dictators went to to control ALL information as well as the lives of their subjects.

If you want the truth, go to Little Havana. If you want more BS...go to Big Havana. I'll even set you up with a former co-worker whose dad escaped. He'll tell you the truth.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
RABAUKE4658.00
      11-27-2016, 05:04 PM   #57
overcoil
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Um no. That was the medias biased interpretation of his words. He said he was a stronger leader than our balless leader obama who leads from behind and let putin take advantage of him. Nato was not dismayed by his comments. The world was dismayed by obamas inaction and trump was pointing this out. As for human rights, do you think lutin gives a rats ass about what anyone says? Do you think saying anything by anyone would make any difference? Obama did. Now russia has Crimea and a strong foothold in the middle east. Good job community organizer.
Wrong on so many point. But the imparitive is that a US citizen running for president would give strong accolades to our nemisis Putin and disparage the sitting president as trump did. Trump sucked up to saddam Hussein also. And Trump sucked up to Gaddafi.

Last edited by overcoil; 11-27-2016 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 05:07 PM   #58
tuco44
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive M Perf Edtn

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
But like the Bolsheviks compared to the Czar, the people of Cuba would have been much better off under the previous regime.
That, you do not know for certain. I suspect US economic sanctions had a lot to do with poverty in Cuba.
      11-27-2016, 05:08 PM   #59
UglyBuzzard
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
You'reanother consistent idiot. The US cheered when he took over and gave him a parade down broadway. For a year he was deciding to choose to work with the US or the soviets. He chose the soviets so he could impose his dictatorship more securely.
No I think you are the idiot since you obviously have no sense of history. Your country just elected a racist pig to the highest office in your land but you think you're qualified to tell the rest of the world who they should elect as their PM or president. You and the rest of your bigoted friends deserve Trump...
You are not very wise Grandpa Miata. You hate on America so much. How about you get the rest of your family out of the US then...

Visit Cuba and live in Canada, huh. Please share your background? Born in Canada?
Appreciate 1
VRG_135836.50
      11-27-2016, 05:09 PM   #60
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Oh. You got information from people who literally and figuratively have a boot on their neck.

Lol! You may want to learn the difference between information and disinformation. If you, for one moment, believed that anyone you spoke to in a totalitarian regime would risk telling you the truth, you are delusional.

I have met and worked with former Soviet subjects (not citizens) who escaped during the late 70s and early 80s they shared EXACTLY how their lives were and the extremes the dictators went to to control ALL information as well as the lives of their subjects.

If you want the truth, go to Little Havana. If you want more BS...go to Big Havana. I'll even set you up with a former co-worker whose dad escaped. He'll tell you the truth.
There are always people who disagree with their leaders and government agenda, no argument there. Half of your own population disagrees with the leader you chose and the direction of your country, what does that mean?

Castro was a dictator and a brutal one at that but he was NOT curropt. He was a revolutionary who acted on behalf of his people whether me and you agree on that or not. Cuba under all these years of embargo advanced in education and medical science and didn't bow to outside forces. I've been to little Havana as recent as two years ago and although Cubans there seem happier, I don't see much in terms of advancement. Most I saw were either selling alcohol, souvenir or cigars. It's an idiological difference between the west and cubs not similar to the west and Russia as the latter is more westernized but its leader also more curropt and brutal...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #61
UglyBuzzard
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

There are always people who disagree with their leaders and government agenda, no argument there. Half of your own population disagrees with the leader you chose and the direction of your country, what does that mean?

Castro was a dictator and a brutal one at that but he was NOT curropt. He was a revolutionary who acted on behalf of his people whether me and you agree on that or not. Cuba under all these years of embargo advanced in education and medical science and didn't bow to outside forces. I've been to little Havana as recent as two years ago and although Cubans there seem happier, I don't see much in terms of advancement. Most I saw were either selling alcohol, souvenir or cigars. It's an idiological difference between the west and cubs not similar to the west and Russia as the latter is more westernized but its leader also more curropt and brutal...
Castro not corrupt? Priceless!
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
Delta03117477.50
      11-27-2016, 05:13 PM   #62
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo
Quote:
Aleppo
Crimea
Kuril Islands

And Russian health and social services system is of far lower quality then Cuba.

It's this new detente that Trump and his minions have engaged with Russia primarily for there self serving financial interest, that a conservative elements is now trying to make Russia look reasonable and well administered, it really rather treasonous.
Your average Cuban is starving,cant make ends meet, making less than a dollar a day but they have better health care.

Have you guys noticed none of liberals would move to Cuba.
Or Mexico.

Or any country besides Canada for that matter.

If they actually fulfilled their promise to leave...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      11-27-2016, 05:17 PM   #63
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Wrong. My family moved from Cuba less than 10 yrs ago. The people there are afraid to say anything else. You do you go to jail.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
VRG_135836.50
      11-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #64
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

You cannot be serious.

I don't even know where to begin here so I won't. Objective realities have no place in your myopic worldview and before you start in on me, I'm an American who has traveled internationally since I was 14 spending summers in Europe in HS and riding motorcycles through North Africa after I graduated. I have seen the poorest of the poor in many countries and I know this for certain: The bigger the government, the worst off the subject (NOT CITIZENS) are under their weight and no government is bigger than totalitarian regimes.

Don't bother to respond because as you were COMPLETELY WRONG AND ILL-INFORMED about our elections, you are COMPLETELY WRONG AND ILL-INFORMED ABOUT THIS.

Enjoy your life, subject.
Appreciate 1
      11-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #65
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
I've been to little Havana as recent as two years ago and although Cubans there seem happier, I don't see much in terms of advancement. Most I saw were either selling alcohol, souvenir or cigars.
I lived in Miami for 16 years and am there weekly for work. There are Cubans all over Miami doing very well. Saying they haven't advanced in the U.S. is ridiculous. "Most" do not sell alcohol, souvenirs or cigars so whatever you saw wasn't representative of much.
      11-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #66
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Wrong on so many point. But the imparitive is that a US citizen running for president would give strong accolades to our nemisis Putin and disparage the sitting president as trump did. Trump sucked up to sadden Hussein also. And Trump sucked up to Gaddafi.
1 HE NEVER GAVE PUTIN ONE ACOLADE NOT ONE NOT EVER. HE BASHED OBAMA WITH HIS STATEMENT THAT WADS TWISTED. HE ALSO SAID SADDAM KEPT HIS PEOPLE IN CONTROL THROUGH BRUTALITY AND MAINTAIBED A BALANCE. THE US GOING IN THERE UPSET THE BALANCE. THIS IS WHAT HF SAID. HE ALSO HAS SAID SADDAM WAS EVIL AND HE NEEDS TO DEAL WITH PUTIN. NOT BE HIS BUDDY. HES APPROACHING IT AS A BUSINESS MAN WOULD. NOT A PRESIDENT WITH NO BALLS LEADING FROM BEHIND.
Appreciate 0