BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW Superfan Contest: Winner receives 1x2 VIP packages for the Spielberg DTM race

07-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

BMW Superfan Contest: Winner receives 1x2 VIP packages for the Spielberg DTM race

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
BMW Superfan Contest: Winner receives 1x2 VIP packages for the Spielberg DTM race
http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/en/fan...onditions.html

Entry conditions:
Entry conditions for the “Superfan” online competition. The competition is run by Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft, Petuelring 130, 80809 Munich ("BMW"). The deadline for entries for the current prize is 23.59 p.m. on 15th July 2014. Any entries received after this deadline will not be included in the draw. Participants

The competition is open to anybody aged 18 and above. Employees of BMW, subsidiaries and affiliated companies of BMW, employees of companies involved in the competition, and the relatives of the aforementioned persons are not permitted to enter.

The participant declares that the information he/she submits within the framework of the competition is correct. BMW must be informed immediately of any changes of E-mail address and/or address, in order to allow necessary communication and guarantee that it is possible to deliver the prize should the participant win.

The personal data of all participants will be saved, used and processed for purposes necessary to this competition, in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act, and will only be transferred to cooperation partners in order for them to handle the prize. Once the competition is over, all data will be deleted. Participants in the competition hereby agree to allow their first name and the first letter of their surname to be published on http://www.facebook.com/bmwmotorsport should they win.

In case of incorrect information, or should any suspicion arise that entrants are using unfair means, or should a participant or third party have benefitted from any manipulation or breached these entry conditions, BMW reserves the right to disqualify the participant(s) from the competition without having to specify any reason.

Participation in competition
All participants who comment on one of the competition posts are participating in the BMW Motorsport “Superfan” competition.

Entry is only possible via http://www.facebook.com/bmwmotorsport. Only comments made on that particular platform will be included in the draw. Entries submitted by post or E-mail will not be included.

Determination of prizes
The winner receives 1x2 VIP packages for the 2014 DTM race at Spielberg. This package includes access to the paddock and BMW Hospitality, including catering on 2nd and 3rd July 2014, one night’s accommodation for two persons in a nearby hotel, a Meet&Greet session with a BMW driver of choice, participation in the grid walk prior to the start of the race, and a garage tour. The winner also receives a Race Taxi ride in a BMW racing car. The costs of travel to and from the circuit are not borne by BMW AG. Any additional costs arising from the acceptance of this prize are to be borne by the winner. All Facebook comments received between 8th July 2014 and 15th July 2014 will be entered into a draw for the prize.

Notification of winner
The winner/winners will be announced in a post on the BMW Motorsport Facebook page using the first name specified on Facebook and the first letter of the winner’s surname. They must then contact the BMW Motorsport Facebook page within 2 days of the winner being announced, stating the full and correct name and current address. Should the winner/winners not contact the BMW Motorsport Facebook page within 2 days and provide the full and correct details, they forfeit their claim to the prize. In this case, another draw will be made to determine a new winner.

The prizes are posted free of charge to the winners. It is not possible to exchange the prizes, or to exchange them for a cash payment. However, BMW does reserve the right to change the prizes, should BMW be required to do so as a result of influences outside of its sphere of influences.

Termination of competition
BMW reserves the right to end or terminate the competition at any time and to change the entry conditions, particularly if, for technical or legal reasons, it can no longer be guaranteed that the competition is run properly.

Liability
BMW assumes no liability for comments not received, or the availability of web sites, computer systems, networks, and telecommunication systems provided by BMW or third parties that are necessary to access the organiser’s website or computer system. Nor does BMW assume liability for any other technical problems during the transfer of information.

BMW is only liable for damages in case of intent and gross negligence. This does not apply in the case of damages arising out of death and injury to body or health. Nor does it apply to a violation of contractual obligations. These are obligations that are fundamental to the running of the competition. Without them, the competition would not be possible. Because of this, the participant trusts that these obligations are being fulfilled. Compensation for the violation of contractual obligations is restricted to foreseeable damages typical of competitions, unless there is evidence of intent or gross negligence, or liability for damages arising out of death and injury to body or health.

Data protection notices
If a winner is determined, personal data – the first name, surname and postal address – will be used to conduct the competition. This data is used exclusively to conduct the competition and is deleted again once the competition is over.

By entering the competition, the participant agrees that BMW may publish their name on the BMW Motorsport Facebook page should they win.

Miscellaneous
German law applies.

There is no right of appeal. There is no enforceable claim to the prize or the payment of the cash equivalent.

Indemnity of Facebook:

The competition is not associated with Facebook. It is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook and does not constitute any legal claims against Facebook. All information used within this competition is provided exclusively by BMW.

Questions or complaints regarding this competition must be addressed to the organiser at the following address: BMW AG (BB-42; Sports Marketing and Brand Cooperations) Georg-Brauchle-Ring 50, 80992 Munich.

*** For more on the upcoming (July 13th) DTM Moscow race go here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1007501 ***

Last edited by 954Stealth; 07-09-2014 at 10:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Who has entered the contest?
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #3
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

The rules seem a bit weird. The entries are good July 8-15... for a race they'll be catering on July 2-3? Does the prize also include a DeLorean?
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #4
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
The rules seem a bit weird. The entries are good July 8-15... for a race they'll be catering on July 2-3? Does the prize also include a DeLorean?
Must be a typo, the DTM Race at the Red Bull Ring (Spielburg) is August 3rd.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
Never Convicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Now where'd I put that "BMW #1" foam finger?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #6
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

Typical. I don't even have Facebook
      07-11-2014, 06:04 AM   #7
vladberca
Major General
Romania
Rep
Drives: '18 octavia 2.0 tdi dsg

I don't have a FB account too, but my girlfriend has
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #8
DentalBoy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
OMG, I laughed my ass off when I read that!!
E60 M5 Dinan stg3,hiflow throttle bodies,coldair,evosport rear diff,Eisenmann Race sold
E39 M5 UUC short shift,UUC Corsa and More Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2014, 03:27 AM   #9
super-f20
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F20

look interesting
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2014, 04:10 AM   #10
wojcikgu
Private