BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Aftermarket disc rotors and surface rust on wheels

03-29-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M135i

Aftermarket disc rotors and surface rust on wheels

Hi All

Just have 2 questions which I thoughts I would combine into 1 thread. We have a 2013 m135i. I was thinking of starting to look for some aftermarket rotors but I am finding it difficult to find anything locally in AU. I see quite a few overseas sites offering m235i disk rotors. Are these the same part? Anyone have any recommendations on replacements I am looking at slotted.

Also I noticed on all the wheels, along that annoying groove the wheels have, is a small build up of surface rust forming. Its small but you can see it now and this was not there 6 months ago. Anyone ever seen this on theirs? Ive read about rotors rusting but this is on the wheel and along the outer side groove.

Any info greatly appreciated

Cheers stifla
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

For mine (M Sport brakes) part numbers match. You can check/compare yours yourself: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/select . There are slotted ones, too.
Appreciate 0