BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > F1 2024: winter transition, development and pre season events

12-08-2023, 03:32 PM   #45
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . Wolff would love it , to end his Merc. nightmare !

But honestly , there's something really wrong with Ben's behavior ...'
I can't understand Ben also but it's just his way to express himself, probably the emotion of the presentations.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 03:41 PM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I can't understand Ben also but it's just his way to express himself, probably the emotion of the presentations.
We know it very well , the FIA is a joke . But Ben should get a job in a clown circus .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-08-2023, 03:46 PM   #47
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
I didn't see Toto Wolff ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-08-2023, 03:49 PM   #48
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
I was just about to mention that or Susie also, strange.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 03:52 PM   #49
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
We know it very well , the FIA is a joke . But Ben should get a job in a clown circus .
That's just his way I guess.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #50
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
You guys were having too much fun on the Wolff's

Hamilton slams FIA investigation of Wolffs as ‘unacceptable’
FIA investigation into allegations of conflict of interest involving his Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff, and his wife, Susie Wolff — director of the F1 Academy for female racers — that was then abruptly abandoned. Along with expressing frustration with the governing body’s handling of the matter, which has Toto Wolff considering legal action, Hamilton suggested it is a symptom of a deeper issue.
“I think, a disappointing week, really, to see the governing body of our sport question the integrity of one of the most incredible female leaders we’ve ever had in our sport with Susie Wolff, without questioning, without any evidence,” Hamilton said. “Then just saying ‘sorry’ at the end, that’s just unacceptable.
“We’ve got lot of great people in the sport that are doing amazing work. There is a constant fight to really improve diversity and inclusion within the industry, but it seems there are certain individuals within the leadership of the FIA that every time we make a step forward, they’re trying to pull us back and that has to change,” the seven-time world champion added.
https://racer.com/2023/12/08/hamilto...-unacceptable/

Pains me to no end to agree with Hamilton
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60060.50
      12-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #51
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I was just about to mention that or Susie also, strange.
ButtHurt !

But , they are a shame for motorsports anyway ...'

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-08-2023, 04:09 PM   #52
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
ButtHurt !

But , they are a shame for motorsports anyway ...'
They are butt hurt about that, right.
I just think of Silverstone '21 they weren't exactly concerned when MAX was being checked over in the clinic for concussion after the 51G and celebrating no end.

So now it's #nomercy on the track
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:09 PM   #53
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
You guys were having too much fun on the Wolff's

Hamilton slams FIA investigation of Wolffs as ‘unacceptable’
FIA investigation into allegations of conflict of interest involving his Mercedes team principal, Toto Wolff, and his wife, Susie Wolff — director of the F1 Academy for female racers — that was then abruptly abandoned. Along with expressing frustration with the governing body’s handling of the matter, which has Toto Wolff considering legal action, Hamilton suggested it is a symptom of a deeper issue.
“I think, a disappointing week, really, to see the governing body of our sport question the integrity of one of the most incredible female leaders we’ve ever had in our sport with Susie Wolff, without questioning, without any evidence,” Hamilton said. “Then just saying ‘sorry’ at the end, that’s just unacceptable.
“We’ve got lot of great people in the sport that are doing amazing work. There is a constant fight to really improve diversity and inclusion within the industry, but it seems there are certain individuals within the leadership of the FIA that every time we make a step forward, they’re trying to pull us back and that has to change,” the seven-time world champion added.
https://racer.com/2023/12/08/hamilto...-unacceptable/

Pains me to no end to agree with Hamilton
I'm pretty sure ,whatever Bernie said he was always right .

The inside sources from Bernie are never wrong ...

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-08-2023, 04:14 PM   #54
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Quote:
The inside sources from Bernie are never wrong ...
Bernie Who? Bernie Ecclestone? He has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He will be lucky to spend his remaining time out of jail.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 04:44 PM   #55
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Bernie Who? Bernie Ecclestone? He has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He will be lucky to spend his remaining time out of jail.
What jail, he's already settled his tax arrears and looks reasonably fit still with a sharp brain. Not bad for a man of his age
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 06:03 PM   #56
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Quote:
What jail, he's already settled his tax arrears and looks reasonably fit still with a sharp brain. Not bad for a man of his age
Your right, I'm not keeping up on by Bernie E. News.

Here is your next conspiracy:
Details emerge on another Red Bull bet involving Sergio Perez and Bernie Ecclestone
Sergio Perez lost 10,000 to Bernie Ecclestone in Brazil
Apparently, Verstappen’s Red Bull team-mate Perez has also been on the losing side of a bet recently at the Brazilian Grand Prix, giving up 10,000 of an unknown currency to the former boss of Formula 1 Ecclestone who was in attendance.
Sky F1’s Kravitz had done some digging after hearing Horner make a “bit expensive” remark to Perez over the radio at Interlagos, where he narrowly lost out on a podium finish to Fernando Alonso after their battle and dash to the finish line.
“So Marko didn’t think, and bet €500, that Max wouldn’t be on the front row,” said Kravitz on his ‘Ted’s Notebook’ programme.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2023, 08:10 PM   #57
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yes that's correct .Bernie . Bernie Ecclestone .

You would be surprised how sharp Bernie 'still is from eye and mind and especially from everything what happens behind the F1 curtains .
You won't fool him..Bernie breathes F1 - 24/7 !

And it was the man (Bernie Ecclestone)! As you say with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel who was completely right about the former Mercedes bitch Shaila-Ann Rao ..
Bernie was right , as you can see => https://www.sportskeeda.com/f1/news-...ess-porpoising

And Bernie is also right about Toto Wolff and his wife Susie => https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/25249...r-windsor.html

Meanwhile ...
Wolff took an army of lawyers under his arms vs the FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem.
And Ben got some mails ..
Wolff threatened Mohammed Ben Sulayem to quit with Mercedes in F1 , if he didn't dropped the case ..
That's why the FIA investigation already stopped after 3 days , and that's why Wolff and Susie didn't showed their faces at the FIA prize giving ceremony !
The situation was too funny !

One thing is for sure ..
Wolff would kill people to get the latest secret Red Bull car evolutions in his hands ...
Corruption is bad . Really bad . But , that's just part of F1 too my friend !

#WolffsBlitzKrieg !
Attached Images

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-08-2023 at 08:16 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60060.50
      12-09-2023, 02:11 AM   #58
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Your right, I'm not keeping up on by Bernie E. News.

Here is your next conspiracy:
Details emerge on another Red Bull bet involving Sergio Perez and Bernie Ecclestone
Sergio Perez lost 10,000 to Bernie Ecclestone in Brazil
Apparently, Verstappen’s Red Bull team-mate Perez has also been on the losing side of a bet recently at the Brazilian Grand Prix, giving up 10,000 of an unknown currency to the former boss of Formula 1 Ecclestone who was in attendance.
Sky F1’s Kravitz had done some digging after hearing Horner make a “bit expensive” remark to Perez over the radio at Interlagos, where he narrowly lost out on a podium finish to Fernando Alonso after their battle and dash to the finish line.
“So Marko didn’t think, and bet €500, that Max wouldn’t be on the front row,” said Kravitz on his ‘Ted’s Notebook’ programme.
Checo should stick with trying to keep up with MAX instead of gambling a bet against Bernie and FER probably knew about the bet beforehand haha.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 08:08 AM   #59
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Yes that's correct .Bernie . Bernie Ecclestone .

You would be surprised how sharp Bernie 'still is from eye and mind and especially from everything what happens behind the F1 curtains .
You won't fool him..Bernie breathes F1 - 24/7 !

And it was the man (Bernie Ecclestone)! As you say with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel who was completely right about the former Mercedes bitch Shaila-Ann Rao ..
Bernie was right , as you can see => https://www.sportskeeda.com/f1/news-...ess-porpoising

And Bernie is also right about Toto Wolff and his wife Susie => https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/25249...r-windsor.html

Meanwhile ...
Wolff took an army of lawyers under his arms vs the FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem.
And Ben got some mails ..
Wolff threatened Mohammed Ben Sulayem to quit with Mercedes in F1 , if he didn't dropped the case ..
That's why the FIA investigation already stopped after 3 days , and that's why Wolff and Susie didn't showed their faces at the FIA prize giving ceremony !
The situation was too funny !

One thing is for sure ..
Wolff would kill people to get the latest secret Red Bull car evolutions in his hands ...
Corruption is bad . Really bad . But , that's just part of F1 too my friend !

#WolffsBlitzKrieg !
Bit of a storm in a teacup now, Ben had to do something to control out of control 'boss man' Wolf, good on Bernie
https://www.gpfans.com, n/f1-news/10...-interest-gag/
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 09:25 AM   #60
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Bit of a storm in a teacup now, Ben had to do something to control out of control 'boss man' Wolf, good on Bernie
https://www.gpfans.com, n/f1-news/10...-interest-gag/
In the most recent edition of the usually reliable Business-F1 Magazine. It states that team bosses are not impressed by Wolff's "Illegal Practices" in which he allegedly passed on (Secret)! information to Formula 1 boss Stefano Domenicali, among others.

Wolff's winter project is manipulation and corruption !

Appreciate 2
M5Rick60060.50
      12-09-2023, 09:45 AM   #61
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-09-2023, 10:00 AM   #62
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
In the most recent edition of the usually reliable Business-F1 Magazine. It states that team bosses are not impressed by Wolff's "Illegal Practices" in which he allegedly passed on (Secret)! information to Formula 1 boss Stefano Domenicali, among others.

Wolff's winter project is manipulation and corruption !
Yet he acts like some sort of caesar character as if he is impervious to any investigation, unlike all normal working people who are suspected of breaches of code in firms that are then interviewed and if found in breach are put through the normal warning process and if it continues then it proceeds to the second warning then if no improvement to the final third warning and dismissal.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 10:07 AM   #63
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
What a team and what a 1 car
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2023, 10:23 AM   #64
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yet he acts like some sort of caesar character as if he is impervious to any investigation, unlike all normal working people who are suspected of breaches of code in firms that are then interviewed and if found in breach are put through the normal warning process and if it continues then it proceeds to the second warning then if no improvement to the final third warning and dismissal.
Wolff : "I will dig so deep until I find the mole"...

I think , Wolff doesn't have a mirror !!!

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2023, 10:35 AM   #65
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
What a team and what a 1 car
The 2023 FIA 'Action of the Year Award' !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50
      12-09-2023, 10:35 AM   #66
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Wolff : "I will dig so deep until I find the mole"...

I think , Wolff doesn't have a mirror !!!
He has no real friends only his 'business' connection colleagues who would drop him in a flash should financial deals fall through.
Appreciate 1