BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Steering wheel wobble

09-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
Sp123
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

Steering wheel wobble

Hi guys just had my car back from the stealers. The car went it for a slight wobble/knocking sound coming from the steering wheel which can be heard in slow turning such as parking or driving slowly over drains pipes. They have changed the steering rack and just picked up my car and the noise is still there. Any ideas guys as I really cannot face the stealers attitude to get my point across and can't believe they are just changing things without a through diagnosis.

Has anyone had similar issues or found a cure to this.
I first thought the rake adjustment may have caused the noise and these guys have gone as far a changing the rack underneath the car.
Thanks in advance
Sp123
F10 M Sport, Alpine White, Professional Navigation, Reverse Camera, Power Bootlid, Sports Paddle-Shift Gearbox, Sun Protection Pack, Xenon Headlights, High-Gloss Black Shadow Line, 351M Sport Wheels, M Sport Suspension Deletion. Model Designation Deletion. Black Dakota Leather. Winter Tyres.
Appreciate 0