E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > 320d coupe usb Snap in adaptor issue

05-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
smithy2896
Registered
Rep
Drives: Black BMW 320D Coupe

320d coupe usb Snap in adaptor issue

Hi all

I recently got my 2009 (59) bmw 320d coupe Highline, i purchased the usb interface snap in adapter for my iphone 3gs and was told that it would play my music from the iphone via the car stereo, (bmw professional), i do not have the idrive system, however when i plug my phone in, the radio does not recognise my iphone, it just say empty when you select usb. i have connected it via bluetooth and able to make phone calls and it also charges.

i have a aux and usb port in the glovebox aswell

i have had three different snapin adaptor from bmw and each time they have assured me that it would work but it never does, the part number i currently have is 84 21 2 258 683.

could someone please tell me if this is or not the correct part for my car, the main goal is to be able play music and view songs via my stereo.

Thanks
Appreciate 0