BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Help me on breaking up

03-01-2016, 09:29 PM   #463
Arnold_Powers
that M guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

enjoy the last piece of ass shell give you. and but it in her butt before she goes!
      03-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #464
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
I give no fucks.
as far as girth to length ratio....one sided to girth?
Well, possibly length surpassing girth by about 0.65-0.78.

Calculation methods TBR.
Is that relative to the diameter, circumference, or surface area?
First off, I apologize for the constant multi-quote as the BP app is dumb.

But it is mostly a combination of circumference in relation to diameter, since surface area for a cylindrical mass can equate the circumference due to it being multi-dimensional.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #465
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:
As you all know, I am all for the female anatomy. But this shit is on another level of bizarre.

http://critiquemydickpic.tumblr.com
Not even gonna click. hahahaha
I wouldn't recommend it. It takes extreme balls to do so.

I will say this though; I felt great about my dick after seeing how small some of those were. Holy shit.

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #466
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:

I will say this though; I felt great about my dick after seeing how small some of those were. Holy shit.
I feel pretty good about mine already. But i'll keep this in mind should i need a pick me up in the future.
      03-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #467
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:

should i tell walt whitman girl about this site ?

Its a damn gamble.

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #468
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:

I feel pretty good about mine already. But i'll keep this in mind should i need a pick me up in the future.
I mostly just go there for laughs. It's a damn riot. The authors descriptions are absolutely hilarious.

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #469
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
Quote:

should i tell walt whitman girl about this site ?

Its a damn gamble.
Well......it may be better for the two of you to look at it together, TBH.

Honestly not a bad icebreaker. Get the shit out in the open, fuck it.

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #470
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinderpb View Post
1.) stomp that gayboy right the fuck out.
2.) probably for the best. You'd have to be a sociopath to screw someone over like that.
3.) you're better off, glhf (Starcraft style)
Trust me, I have a 3-foot copper pipe in the garage with his name on it if he ever comes around. So far, he hasn't had the balls yet.

Also she did keep her party girl side well hidden until about 2 months in, so party girl = not wife material and at high risk for cheating IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
OMG, Nef ..
let me guess, they fully deserve each other
her mom is going to help her daughter, not you
don't be afraid of pissing off the guy, he most likely doesn't care, anyways u have the upper hand cuz you can plaster his shit all over the internet, and if he's a lawyer he has to protect his reputation, so if u can hard up, he is putty in your hands
Nope, and I do have a sabotage plan... Let's say this is going to turn into a long distance relationship if I pull a few strings the right way. I'm not going to give that motherfucker a chance to have the last laugh either; I'm very fucking calculating if you fuck with me.

Not sure if this was an act, but her mom was just as shocked as I was, especially since her and her dad just green-lighted me to marry her just 2 short weeks ago (I found it a bit weird that her mom approached me, but only because she saw me as a good provider)

Quote:
This was pretty well put together, man. Godspeed to you and the recovery of your heart. Like I said in the other thread, plenty pussy in the world. Just gotta get over this cunt and you're good.

If it didn't happen now, it would've happened later.
I know... The most ironic part is that she left her last relationship because someone cheated on her, so I never thought that in a million years she would turn around and cheat herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Wait, I'm a little confused here. So Nef's new girl bounced on him? Nef, you put all that together?

That looks like it took a lot of effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Knowing Nef's nature, I wouldn't be surprised if he put together this detailed collaboration of a breakup with embellished details and pictures making it sound much worse than it actually is.
Actually... Not that much, I do graphics design sometimes and this all took me less than 20 minutes, but everything I did took a matter of days to gather.

Plus, I figured a bit of a timeline would be easier to digest than something I go in hoping to not be a one-page essay and condense it as much as I can, but to my dismay eventually becomes one because I'm not the greatest at deciding which detail to spare and which to keep. All in all, it's the truth with evidence that it happened; I don't add details, I tell it like it is.
Wut? Why? I'm sure somewhere in this massively derailed thread, your long winded advice to op was forget and move on... You're going to actively sabotage someone's or in this case two peoples lives?

Petty and childish... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I have my moments where I let emotions overrule sense and sensibility, but I've never resorted to stopping that low...

Sucks that it happened to you but be the bigger person and just move the fuck on...
Appreciate 2
      03-01-2016, 11:19 PM   #471
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Damnit, now I'm having weird girl problems and it's fucking with me.

This sucks.
      03-01-2016, 11:23 PM   #472
Sidewinderpb
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post

This sucks.
Well, you have an m6 so....
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #473
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinderpb
Quote:

This sucks.
Well, you have an m6 so....
I'm not the type to care about getting caught up in my feelings- and I'm legitimately being a little bitch as of late with this one girl.

I need to start my own thread. I could probably use the humiliation
      03-01-2016, 11:31 PM   #474
Sidewinderpb
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6mt

Quote:
I'm not the type to care about getting caught up in my feelings- and I'm legitimately being a little bitch as of late with this one girl.

Just step away from the ledge and hand me the keys.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 12:38 AM   #475
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Wut? Why? I'm sure somewhere in this massively derailed thread, your long winded advice to op was forget and move on... You're going to actively sabotage someone's or in this case two peoples lives?

Petty and childish... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I have my moments where I let emotions overrule sense and sensibility, but I've never resorted to stopping that low...

Sucks that it happened to you but be the bigger person and just move the fuck on...
But note that I didn't say anything to OP about how his girlfriend has overstayed her visa's welcome, and how it's lawfully the right thing to do

Here's also the back story: See the pic below (yeah, she's enamored with the light blue; practically everything she owns and some of the decor in the living room is that color)? Her parents approved asking for their daughter's hand in marriage, especially her mom who told me that she's like the son she never had and would be proud to have me as an addition to her family, and well... Thanks to an early-morning slip-up with words, we even had an inside joke calling each other "mom" and "son". TWO WEEKS AGO. Even her mom is devastated and still calling and apologizing through tears.

Also if I bought that ring below with the intention of proposing to her on July 8, when I first met her in Portland while visiting my dad almost 5 years ago (yes, we were friends for quite a while before she moved to LA and promptly got romantic with me) and now I have to go through hell getting it paid off before I can return it without damaging my credit that I worked so hard to clear up just enough to finance that ring (and also further build credit)... I figure I'm not going to let him get the last laugh by letting him knowingly seduce my soon-to-be fiancee and walk away just like that.
Attached Images

::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 01:18 AM   #476
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
But note that I didn't say anything to OP about how his girlfriend has overstayed her visa's welcome, and how it's lawfully the right thing to do

Here's also the back story: See the pic below (yeah, she's enamored with the light blue; practically everything she owns and some of the decor in the living room is that color)? Her parents approved asking for their daughter's hand in marriage, especially her mom who told me that she's like the son she never had and would be proud to have me as an addition to her family, and well... Thanks to an early-morning slip-up with words, we even had an inside joke calling each other "mom" and "son". TWO WEEKS AGO. Even her mom is devastated and still calling and apologizing through tears.

Also if I bought that ring below with the intention of proposing to her on July 8, when I first met her in Portland while visiting my dad almost 5 years ago (yes, we were friends for quite a while before she moved to LA and promptly got romantic with me) and now I have to go through hell getting it paid off before I can return it without damaging my credit that I worked so hard to clear up just enough to finance that ring (and also further build credit)... I figure I'm not going to let him get the last laugh by letting him knowingly seduce my soon-to-be fiancee and walk away just like that.
Nef I really don't know what to say but the a-hole in me can't resist. Do you mind if I make a meme of you? Bad luck Brian ain't got shit on you. I mean, just having the thought of going down on a cheating chick that enforces a no pull out regime is enough for me to go ape shit on someone. I was genuinely happy for you when you seem to have found the love of your life. Basically every post you make references your gf...ex gf now I guess.

The proposal is the kicker but once again, you'll pull thru and we'll hear more epic stories of your life as we move on. Shit just seems to never stop raining on you.

Oh I got an idea about the ring, go propose to Bimmette or give it to her as a gofundme return.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 01:37 AM   #477
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Nef I really don't know what to say but the a-hole in me can't resist. Do you mind if I make a meme of you? Bad luck Brian ain't got shit on you. I mean, just having the thought of going down on a cheating chick that enforces a no pull out regime is enough for me to go ape shit on someone. I was genuinely happy for you when you seem to have found the love of your life. Basically every post you make references your gf...ex gf now I guess.

The proposal is the kicker but once again, you'll pull thru and we'll hear more epic stories of your life as we move on. Shit just seems to never stop raining on you.

Oh I got an idea about the ring, go propose to Bimmette or give it to her as a gofundme return.
Although it'd seem appropriate, but please don't. Also, I don't do long distance relationships; I tried it once and still haven't met the girl to this day (although c'mon, my situation was much more different and I was a prude back then).

Not to mention no matter how grateful I am for her to help, a $1,500 ring for $10 contribution only makes sense if I'm a millionaire, but once I get some stuff squared away I'll refund every contributor soon. But if she's willing to come down to Cali though... J/K... It'd be a bit weird since I do have an aunt named Tara.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 04:32 AM   #478
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Although it'd seem appropriate, but please don't. Also, I don't do long distance relationships; I tried it once and still haven't met the girl to this day (although c'mon, my situation was much more different and I was a prude back then).

Not to mention no matter how grateful I am for her to help, a $1,500 ring for $10 contribution only makes sense if I'm a millionaire, but once I get some stuff squared away I'll refund every contributor soon. But if she's willing to come down to Cali though... J/K... It'd be a bit weird since I do have an aunt named Tara.
For the record, this would be the least weird part of all this.
Appreciate 1
      03-02-2016, 05:51 AM   #479
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:

What's going on broski? Have you become enamored?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 06:21 AM   #480
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Is this shoei or Nef's thread?

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 07:53 AM   #481
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Is this shoei or Nef's thread?
Says the guy that has more posts in here than the op... Also the guy who begged for thread to die at one point, but again, has more posts than op or anyone else...

So really, who's thread is it exactly, hmmm verbiage?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 07:56 AM   #482
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
W're gonna need this guy - LOOK OUT!

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 07:56 AM   #483
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Says the guy that has more posts in here than the op... Also the guy who begged for thread to die at one point, but again, has more posts than op or anyone else...

Wait, that happened in this thread?!

God, OT is all just one shitshow. It's awesome.

EDIT: Also, pretty sure most of my posts in this thread have nothing to do with OP's situation. It's how I do.

Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 08:02 AM   #484
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Wait, that happened in this thread?!

God, OT is all just one shitshow. It's awesome.

EDIT: Also, pretty sure most of my posts in this thread have nothing to do with OP's situation. It's how I do.
No, you started off generally concerned... Then I think might have given your sex tips on how you give the D... And I mean it was TMI... Then, I think you got flashbacks of some failed relationship because you kept begging the thread to die... And then you kept coming back like a Kardashian to a professional athlete or rapper... Which brings us to present day where it really has become a shit show... We've even got INS and deportation mentioned in this thread...
Appreciate 0