BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > All Bmw Fanboys Read This. Fanboys Only

03-13-2007, 08:43 PM   #89
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #90
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Well Kiemyster Jr, he just whent to the "gym" and his trainer...boy, shes reall good. she started by stretching him out. then apparently they had a 10 minute warm up, and HEAVY cardiovascular work for 20 minutes. at the end, he was literally spewing out "sweat". lol seriously.

and as for Kiemyster, Kieran, right now im just trying to get as much tail as i can. and in the meanwhile, checking out long term investments, and some short term investments for some quick cash. gotta make a living huh? I choose to be in trinidad because i grew up here, im half trinidadian, half guyanese. living in trinidad is the shit, all the finest women, and the cost of living here is reletively cheap, aside from cars. German cars cost ~30% more here than in america. i beleive my 320 should have cost only 35G, i end up paying 53K or something. but, it helps get me pussy. that, and i literally, know pretty much everyone in the norther half of trinidad. been living here since i was 6 since my parents seperated. mom left when i was 16, so i lived on my own here since then. she lives with my sister in florida, my father in NY. im an investor, my father is a broker and owns about 4 RE/MAX offices. so yeah. i live the good life, work once a month, and fuck the rest of the time. come visit me sometime! ill get you a sweet venezuelan babe. not ur thing? i can hook u up with a fine-peice-of-ass-arabian babe. but remember, i may sound like a ruthless sex driven dick head, but remember, women must be treated like women.
      03-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #91
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
I just look for the ones with the badges that say "whore".
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 09:37 PM   #92
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
can someone say... sexual gratification?
      03-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #93
m3rxn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: boosted Inline 6's

can i be a fanboy too?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 11:06 PM   #94
BlueLion
she likes the flavor......
United_States
Rep
Drives: A51-E92

Garage List
2022 X3MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Well Kiemyster Jr, he just whent to the "gym" and his trainer...boy, shes reall good. she started by stretching him out. then apparently they had a 10 minute warm up, and HEAVY cardiovascular work for 20 minutes. at the end, he was literally spewing out "sweat". lol seriously.

and as for Kiemyster, Kieran, right now im just trying to get as much tail as i can. and in the meanwhile, checking out long term investments, and some short term investments for some quick cash. gotta make a living huh? I choose to be in trinidad because i grew up here, im half trinidadian, half guyanese. living in trinidad is the shit, all the finest women, and the cost of living here is reletively cheap, aside from cars. German cars cost ~30% more here than in america. i beleive my 320 should have cost only 35G, i end up paying 53K or something. but, it helps get me pussy. that, and i literally, know pretty much everyone in the norther half of trinidad. been living here since i was 6 since my parents seperated. mom left when i was 16, so i lived on my own here since then. she lives with my sister in florida, my father in NY. im an investor, my father is a broker and owns about 4 RE/MAX offices. so yeah. i live the good life, work once a month, and fuck the rest of the time. come visit me sometime! ill get you a sweet venezuelan babe. not ur thing? i can hook u up with a fine-peice-of-ass-arabian babe. but remember, i may sound like a ruthless sex driven dick head, but remember, women must be treated like women.
boy....we are the same kinda mixed up mut

E92 Montego Blue silfa718 ..::STETT CAI|ADVAN RS|WAGNER FMIC|MS DP|VANGUARD|PROCEDE|FORGE DV|BMS OCC|KWV2|MICHELIN PSS|OOS::..

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #95
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

It is a brother hood, it shows a belief in that you have something unique, maybe not so much any more but it's something that when you pay you lease or car note ,you think it's worth it......and I love my 525...makes me go yeah...I've seen nicer models but man this one is mine..on my way to work, I got flashed by another 5 series of the same model , and we just knew damn there goes a guy who's car is sweet....BMW like anything else helps people come toghether, black white indian or asian, and if it does that maybe it will make the world see..hey we aint all so different......so when you see a bimmmer driver give a flash, trust me if he's worth his or her salt, they will flash back.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #96
Mrbojangles
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3- Melbourne RED-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
WTF man! Im actually Armenian. Why bring nationalities into cars for
Chris, im Armenian too
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 09:15 AM   #97
canuck335i
Private with no class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 09:39 AM   #98
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailing Shark

I nominate this for best thread on E90post.com.

Along with "KAS exhaust thread" and "the kid who took snaps of himself, asking people to rate them thread".....

Joy
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #99
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 335i 4dr Sport+Premium+Nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYRIIDE1113 View Post
I nominate this for best thread on E90post.com.

Along with "KAS exhaust thread" and "the kid who took snaps of himself, asking people to rate them thread".....

Joy
+1

Just when I think I'm sick of the pussy talk... I get sucked back in and can't stop laughing!

Time for some popcorn!
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #100
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Ohh Skeeet Skeet Skeeeeeet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkevinl View Post
+1

Just when I think I'm sick of the pussy talk... I get sucked back in and can't stop laughing!

Time for some popcorn!
ohh yeah. goood times. im going to a party with the indian babe tmrw. Trinidad in a State of Trance @ zen. im def. gonna get some lawl ill post the story for yall friday. hopefully i dont fuck up, but what i really hope, is that she brings a friend that "enjoys" a good time. hahahahahaha its happened before.

Also, driving from Hilo (grocery store) and on the road i see my Serian friend, lets call him bob yeah? so i pull down the window and he rolls down his. he seemed like he had something stuck in his ass while he was driving, his hand looked like he was pulling his shaft. i tell him to meet me at the gas station. i speed up and go. waiting for him, i decided i should full up my car. Being trinidad, one of america's larges supplier for oil, we pay 2.20$ per litre of gas. one US dollar equals 6.4 TT Dollars. so thats 34 american cents per litre. back to the story. bob pulls up behind me, walks out of the car with a raging boner. im talking MASSIVE. to make it worse, the bugger is wearing track pants. so here we are. 2 guys. im wearing jeans and a pink shirt, and this guy is wearing a body builder vest, and track pants, and home boy has a hard on. make it worse, 2 bmw's behind them. people were shouting out "Allyuh fucking patticack muddah cunt! fuck all yuh chi chi man". we started laughing. i feel something on my back. its this gay venezuelan guy, and is ...yeah, gay. started talking spanish to me with his lisp. i died laughing. i turn around, i see BOB fucking talking to a girl, and his peter pecker is bobing up and down! i died! so he talking to a fly ass honey, and this queer is chatting me up. nawh son. i got PISSED. i pretended to get a phone call, acted like it was an emergency and got the fuck out of there. i stopped by a friends house, as i needed .... servicing? so she took kiemyster JR and played a game. after the "game" we chilled. decided to take a joyride and she joined me. i go to BOB's place and see... yeah. i see him and papi-chulo. i got the hell out of there. still cant beleive it. i dont know if they knew eachother from before, but i grew up with him. my mind is just fucking rattling now. so i take the girl home, and she is sleeping now. i have the mind to give her the stinky kinky finger so i can get a little something before dinner with some friends. wish me luck!
      03-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #101
Corey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '92 240SX

nissan pride, representin

"You're going to have your heart broken, and you're gonna repair it with zipties."
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #102
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Quote:
ohh yeah. goood times. im going to a party with the indian babe tmrw. Trinidad in a State of Trance @ zen. im def. gonna get some lawl ill post the story for yall friday. hopefully i dont fuck up, but what i really hope, is that she brings a friend that "enjoys" a good time. hahahahahaha its happened before.

Also, driving from Hilo (grocery store) and on the road i see my Serian friend, lets call him bob yeah? so i pull down the window and he rolls down his. he seemed like he had something stuck in his ass while he was driving, his hand looked like he was pulling his shaft. i tell him to meet me at the gas station. i speed up and go. waiting for him, i decided i should full up my car. Being trinidad, one of america's larges supplier for oil, we pay 2.20$ per litre of gas. one US dollar equals 6.4 TT Dollars. so thats 34 american cents per litre. back to the story. bob pulls up behind me, walks out of the car with a raging boner. im talking MASSIVE. to make it worse, the bugger is wearing track pants. so here we are. 2 guys. im wearing jeans and a pink shirt, and this guy is wearing a body builder vest, and track pants, and home boy has a hard on. make it worse, 2 bmw's behind them. people were shouting out "Allyuh fucking patticack muddah cunt! fuck all yuh chi chi man". we started laughing. i feel something on my back. its this gay venezuelan guy, and is ...yeah, gay. started talking spanish to me with his lisp. i died laughing. i turn around, i see BOB fucking talking to a girl, and his peter pecker is bobing up and down! i died! so he talking to a fly ass honey, and this queer is chatting me up. nawh son. i got PISSED. i pretended to get a phone call, acted like it was an emergency and got the fuck out of there. i stopped by a friends house, as i needed .... servicing? so she took kiemyster JR and played a game. after the "game" we chilled. decided to take a joyride and she joined me. i go to BOB's place and see... yeah. i see him and papi-chulo. i got the hell out of there. still cant beleive it. i dont know if they knew eachother from before, but i grew up with him. my mind is just fucking rattling now. so i take the girl home, and she is sleeping now. i have the mind to give her the stinky kinky finger so i can get a little something before dinner with some friends. wish me luck!
This guy needs his own website.......f**king crazy little SOB.

KIEMYSTER........I think you need some supervision!
K. Jr. is gonna get in big trouble and all the BMW's in the world won't be able to cure the diseases he's going to end up with!
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 05:39 PM   #103
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
nawh nawh. this is trinidad. if u drive a BMW or Merc. and them bitches know that? ohh boy. they try to get your magical fluids inside of their mystical cave. that way, they dont have to work, and their baby will have rich father. fuckkkk that. kids, dont be silly, slap a rubber, round your willy!
      03-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #104
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Quote:
they try to get your magical fluids inside of their mystical cave. that way, they dont have to work, and their baby will have rich father. fuckkkk that. kids, dont be silly, slap a rubber, round your willy!
You do realize those mountains have 2 additional ingress/egress ports that offer less detrimental outcome.

No pun intended.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #105
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!! I concur with with cornicopia of conclusive knowladge, however the statistics show that the climax of sexual gratification is better when one enters the mystical cave.

sometimes, i enjoy a quickie. but that usually ends up with her on the wall, and ill give u a hint. my hands and legs arent holding her upon it. heh. Kiemyster Jr. is one strong man.

Neways, going to dinner now. cant wait to see what controversy ive stirred up now!
      03-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #106
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!! I concur with with cornicopia of conclusive knowladge, however the statistics show that the climax of sexual gratification is better when one enters the mystical cave.

sometimes, i enjoy a quickie. but that usually ends up with her on the wall, and ill give u a hint. my hands and legs arent holding her upon it. heh. Kiemyster Jr. is one strong man.

Neways, going to dinner now. cant wait to see what controversy ive stirred up now!

Far out man you and your Jr are making
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #107
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

If this thread exceeds 15 pages he ought to get an award.
Hope you get laid at dinner... I am expect to hear about how "Jr." manages to slither over to the next table where some hot Indian exotic whore tickled him through dinner till he threw up. Kiemyster... you are a word-smith! If you were my kid I would have castrated you by now, but you're not, so by all means...play on..player!
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #108
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 335i 4dr Sport+Premium+Nav

We need some pictures of these fly ass honeys! Haha!

My favorite quote from recent posts:
"I concur with with cornicopia of conclusive knowladge"

Haha! Hilarious!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2007, 02:08 AM   #109
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Man did i fracking miss something..body builder with a hard on and a gay spnish dude...wtf
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #110
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE JEDI View Post
Man did i fracking miss something..body builder with a hard on and a gay spnish dude...wtf
WTF are you ona about
Appreciate 0