BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > GTA 5 massive let down online

01-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #1
essex_lad
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Msport N53 Stage 2

GTA 5 massive let down online

Is it just me or is gta 5 crap online?

I gave it a go today and there was no heists like advertised and the jobs last only a few mins after waiting an annoyingly 10-20 mins for the bloody thing to load. Single player was great good old gta but online just seems to be a massive load of poo, maybe it's just the long loading times that put me off it.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
deeLow
DOPE
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by essex_lad
Is it just me or is gta 5 crap online?

I gave it a go today and there was no heists like advertised and the jobs last only a few mins after waiting an annoyingly 10-20 mins for the bloody thing to load. Single player was great good old gta but online just seems to be a massive load of poo, maybe it's just the long loading times that put me off it.
They are releasing heists pretty soon if I remember right...but you're right, load times are ridiculous.

It was pretty fun when it first launched, but now if I even play I usually just steal a jet and fly around and kill other people flying around. Driving around the streets isn't exciting.

Someone gave me millions of dollars at one point early on so I bought nearly everything I could, after that it just got boring.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
essex_lad
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Msport N53 Stage 2

Yer that's it, I'll stick to battlefield when I play online, lots of shooting down jets and action on that lol.
Appreciate 0