BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Russian Gangbangers make me laugh
Closed Thread

11-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #133
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
If I did want attention....which I dont. Isnt constantly talking about me the opposite of what you should be doing, lol. You guys aint the brightest of the bunch are ya?

Whats fake about me? Name something specific, lol?
your hairpiece?
      11-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #134
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
calling people out on this forum gets you NOWHERE. ask me how I know......
lol

Quote:
You guys aint the brightest of the bunch are ya?
point blake and the rest of forumz. there it is. thanks for reinforcing my point. you really do think your shit don't stank. gtfo.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #135
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
someone is getting owned in this thread.

hint: it's not Blake
If your referring to me, then yeah, my life is over cause I got "owned" on a forum, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
your hairpiece?
I told you not to tell!!!!!!! You promised!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #136
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
lol

point blake and the rest of forumz. there it is. thanks for reinforcing my point. you really do think your shit don't stank. gtfo.
I say that your not bright AFTER you have called me many many names! hahahahahahahahahaha and you say that im at fault there?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:19 AM   #137
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I say that your not bright AFTER you have called me many many names! hahahahahahahahahaha and you say that im at fault there?
dude, you brought it on yourself. this is just the accumulation of months of your stupid spew.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #138
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
dude, you brought it on yourself. this is just the accumulation of months of your stupid spew.
Im retired, your not, your jealous I guess. I can understand that.

Yup, im pwned kiddies, pwned and fail and ftl! wow, dont we feel intelligent! haha.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #139
ar design
United_States
Rep

Quote:
n yeah, my life is over cause I got "owned" on a forum, haha.
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
My iq is 183..
please.
      11-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #140
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Im retired, your not, your jealous I guess. I can understand that.

Yup, im pwned kiddies, pwned and fail and ftl! wow, dont we feel intelligent! haha.
your little 'retirement fund' is water under the bridge. your argument isn't valid. because you want to try to reinforce to everyone that you're so set makes your argument even weaker.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #141
ar design
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Your welcome.
LOL. Maybe your IQ x 2 = 183???

J/K. Night
      11-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #142
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
your little 'retirement fund' is water under the bridge. your argument isn't valid. because you want to try to reinforce to everyone that you're so set makes your argument even weaker.
Are you high? Ive done the opposite of reinforce how set i am, including talking in the topic you mentioned about me, about how i didnt want to even buy coils cause I didnt want to spend 2k right now.

Your delusional man. Your literally saying the opposite of what I say. haha. Its funny, dont stop!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #143
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Are you high? Ive done the opposite of reinforce how set i am, including talking in the topic you mentioned about me, about how i didnt want to even buy coils cause I didnt want to spend 2k right now.

Your delusional man. Your literally saying the opposite of what I say. haha. Its funny, dont stop!
if you were really so wealthy as you claim, where is your car collection? or nice, spacious house? oh, it's not there. you may not have to work a day for the rest of your life, but you aren't wealthy. i don't ever want to have a money argument, i'll save that for my girlfriend, but your shit really stinks.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #144
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
if you were really so wealthy as you claim, where is your car collection? or nice, spacious house? oh, it's not there. you may not have to work a day for the rest of your life, but you aren't wealthy. i don't ever want to have a money argument, i'll save that for my girlfriend, but your shit really stinks.
AGAIN, you didnt read what I wrote. I said that I wasnt wealthy and didnt even want to spend 2k on coils. That means that retirement at this age is rough and im really watching out.

Yet you say this: "if you were really so wealthy as you claim". I said the OPPOSITE of that. Can you read? The tides are turning!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #145
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
AGAIN, you didnt read what I wrote. I said that I wasnt wealthy and didnt even want to spend 2k on coils. That means that retirement at this age is rough and im really watching out.

Yet you say this: "if you were really so wealthy as you claim". I said the OPPOSITE of that. Can you read? The tides are turning!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=138

Quote:
Iphone comment joke. The fact that im retired proves my wealth.

My glasses are authentic prada and she usually only wears her prada glasses as well. Not sure what the ones in the pic are. Not sure why you think anything in those pics is cheap, it aint. lol, u work at a sunglasses store?

Still...the sunglasses comment is the best so far. Especially since they are prada. And relax bro. You act like my pics and sunglasses are an insult to life.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #146
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
haha, glad you access to my old posts so quickly. Do you save them for future reading?

Joking with somebody that I know about my prada sunglasses that everybody thinks make me look gay (no offense to gay people) is a pretty weak argument. Especially when I know the person im JOKING with. Busted man. Thats all you got!?

I joked about getting the white iphone to prove it was more expensive. I said that was a joke in the post. Yall are crazy.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #147
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
haha, glad you access to my old posts so quickly. Do you save them for future reading?

Joking with somebody that I know about my prada sunglasses that everybody thinks make me look gay (no offense to gay people) is a pretty weak argument. Especially when I know the person im JOKING with. Busted man. Thats all you got!?
DUDE!!!!! seriously...can you not even see through your own cloud of thick laden bullshit?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #148
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
DUDE!!!!! seriously...can you not even see through your own cloud of thick laden bullshit?
Guess not. Its too funny listening to people like you to force the cloud from thine eyes.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #149
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Guess not. Its too funny listening to people like you to force the cloud from thine eyes.
i'm not forcing a thing. i'm just doing what no one else would do. you're fake and all your bullshit wreaks. i couldn't even be in the same room as you because your ego takes up too much space. seriously, bro, have some humility. every thread you poke your pencil neck into is something about how you are far superior to anyone else, whether you recognize it or not.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #150
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i'm not forcing a thing. i'm just doing what no one else would do. you're fake and all your bullshit wreaks. i couldn't even be in the same room as you because your ego takes up too much space. seriously, bro, have some humility. every thread you poke your pencil neck into is something about how you are far superior to anyone else, whether you recognize it or not.
Pencil neck?!?! Is that a joke about me breaking my neck. lol, thats funny man! Your witty. Not sure why you believe i need to learn any lessons or that you are capable of teaching? Im happy, thats all that matters.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #151
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Pencil neck?!?! Is that a joke about me breaking my neck. lol, thats funny man! Your witty.
you broke your neck? must have missed that 'oh, poor me' thread
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #152
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
you broke your neck? must have missed that 'oh, poor me' thread
I didnt make a thread about it. Should I? Have you run about of posts of mine to read?

I gotta go watch roseanne. I cant work on my trim and type at the same time. Feel free to gossip about me behind my back. Im honestly not affected, lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:45 AM   #153
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I didnt make a thread about it. Should I? Have you run about of posts of mine to read?

I gotta go watch roseanne. I cant work on my trim and type at the same time. Feel free to gossip about me behind my back. Im honestly not affected, lol.
don't worry, you won't cause me to lose any sleep. most everyone here hates you. go to BFC or something. they would love you over there.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #154
deletedelete
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
don't worry, you won't cause me to lose any sleep. most everyone here hates you. go to BFC or something. they would love you over there.
Really, cause you seem to think alot about me including having quotes from posts i made months ago. Do you think im sexy?

Quote:
Everybody loves roseanne man! Not much else on latenight right now.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread