BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Angry girlfriend runs over boyfriend in violent hit and run

06-17-2016, 08:37 AM   #23
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Those other cyclists came out like ants afterwards.

1. ex-gf is going to jail
2. wondering if she'll sue the ex-bf
      06-17-2016, 09:53 AM   #24
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Look like everyone but the GF knew he had HIV, notice none of the other people wanted to touch the guy while he was lying on the ground.
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2016, 11:05 AM   #25
///mawana
Lieutenant
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

What I can't understand is why pretty much every post seems nonchalant about this atrocity,... because a man is the victim?
      06-17-2016, 11:31 AM   #26
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Look like everyone but the GF knew he had HIV, notice none of the other people wanted to touch the guy while he was lying on the ground.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2016, 02:24 PM   #27
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mawana
What I can't understand is why pretty much every post seems nonchalant about this atrocity,... because a man is the victim?
If you don't mind me asking, where are you from...?

I'm my life experience, I have learned that men can never be considered to be "victims"...

unless they are homosexual, those are the only Y chromosome holders who are the exception to the rules.

Oh yeah, rich and famous male entertainers can be considered victims as well, even if they caused their own downfall.

Regular hard working, law abiding males always had it coming, no matter what the circumstances are. And DON'T have any sort of ethnicity... then you're just asking for it, lol

OK, end rant.
      06-17-2016, 02:40 PM   #28
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day
Quote:

I'm my life experience, I have learned that men can never be considered to be "victims"...

unless they are homosexual, those are the only Y chromosome holders who are the exception to the rules.

Oh yeah, rich and famous male entertainers can be considered victims as well, even if they caused their own downfall.

Regular hard working, law abiding males always had it coming, no matter what the circumstances are. And DON'T have any sort of ethnicity... then you're just asking for it, lol

OK, end rant.
Or the victims of profiling/racism/police harassment. Dudes can get that too.
      06-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #29
Buddy628
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 Msport, MB GLK250

Sounds like he got what he deserved HIV ain't nothing to play around with and the bike was the real victim
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2016, 03:04 PM   #30
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day
Quote:

OK, end rant.
Or the victims of profiling/racism/police harassment. Dudes can get that too.
I would like to respectfully disagree with that.

I used to get profiled and harassed by police all the time as a black youth in my younger days. I did feel like I was "victimized" a few times, but when I look back on it, ... I probably had it coming due to the way I carried myself.

After maturing and learning and changing myself for the better over the years, I still get approached by law enforcement once in awhile (let's just say my neighborhood has a stigma) but after a 2 min adult conversation with any officer, I'm on my way with no recourse and no issues.

The point I'm trying to make is that most times if you carry yourself with a certain aura, people will treat you as such. So if you don't want to be treated a certain way, then change always starts from within.

I understand that this though process might not be "fair"... but all I can say to that is "welcome to earth". Since man has been recording history, this simple concept is a constant theme throughout time and place, so I doubt it will change anytime soon.
      06-17-2016, 03:10 PM   #31
///mawana
Lieutenant
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post

OK, end rant.
I know that but since most here are presumably male I figured this could be one place to condemn such acts vehemently. Instead, you see fellow males laughing at the poor dude, then wonder why males "can't be victims".
      06-17-2016, 03:19 PM   #32
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

OK, end rant.
I know that but since most here are presumably male I figured this could be one place to condemn such acts vehemently. Instead, you see fellow males laughing at the poor dude, then wonder why males "can't be victims".
Lol, I get it.

You're right. Boys will be boys, of course.

Broken leg...? walk it off Bro!

Brokenhearted...? Drink this and STFU pansy!

Got run over by your lady...? You gotta keep your pimp hand strong, dog!
      06-17-2016, 03:28 PM   #33
stashtrey
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335xi TiAg

Garage List
Wowzers. Dude shouldn't have gotten up...broke bird don't fly right.
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2016, 03:45 PM   #34
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mawana View Post
Because he didn't die. If he did, I wouldn't have laughed.
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2016, 09:13 AM   #35
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mawana View Post
The victim is a douche. HIV is no joke.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:50 AM   #36
Maestro
Major
Rep

Quote:

OK, end rant.

I would have to agree, I just got off jury duty for the most part everyone said the guy no matter what was guilty and had it coming and should have known better. The case had to due with a bad break up and the women having him arrested for being too annoying. He never laid a finger on her or even used a bad word against her.

Guys always deserve what they get, it is call manning up.

Last edited by Maestro; 06-20-2016 at 01:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 01:12 PM   #37
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro
Quote:

OK, end rant.

I would have to agree, I just got off jury duty for the most part everyone said the guy no matter what was guilty and had it coming and should have known better. The case had to due with a brake break up and the women having him arrested for being too annoying. He never laid a finger on her or even used a bad word against her.

Guys always deserve what they get, it is call manning up.
Thank you. My point exactly.

Guy is guilty and sentenced because his ex girlfriend said he was annoying...? That is just how it is.

I can tell you I've had a couple annoying ex girlfriends here and there over the years. If I had to drag any one of them to court, Everyone in the building would laugh and point, lol.

When I was a teenager, my first major girlfriend LOVED to fight. Picture a cute skinny, light skinned black girl with short curly hair and weighing in at about 110 lbs at 5'2 back then.

Adorable and innocent, right...?

Wrong. This chick was straight out of Brownsville (Brooklyn) and I lived in East Flatbush at the time.

This petite teenage girl would fight all the time. She would physically hit me, her brother, her aunt who she lived with... the list can go on.

I can guarantee that if anyone would have watched me restraining this little girl while she is trying to literally box with me, people would say "what did he do to deserve that"... had the roles be reversed in any way, I would have been thrown in a juvenile facility for 18 months minimum.

Even though she used violence to express herself, nome of the males she attacked could or would be considered "victims".

Ah, memories. My first girlfriend. Nice chick, but after two years of dealing with her, I matured and moved on a long time ago.
      06-20-2016, 01:27 PM   #38
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Holy shit the end had me rolling!! LMAO.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 01:28 PM   #39
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Guy is guilty and sentenced because his ex girlfriend said he was annoying...? That is just how it is.

I can tell you I've had a couple annoying ex girlfriends here and there over the years. If I had to drag any one of them to court, Everyone in the building would laugh and point, lol.

When I was a teenager, my first major girlfriend LOVED to fight. Picture a cute skinny, light skinned black girl with short curly hair and weighing in at about 110 lbs at 5'2 back then.

Wrong. This chick was straight out of Brownsville (Brooklyn) and I lived in East Flatbush at the time.

This petite teenage girl would fight all the time. She would physically hit me, her brother, her aunt who she lived with... the list can go on.

I can guarantee that if anyone would have watched me restraining this little girl while she is trying to literally box with me, people would say "what did he do to deserve that"... had the roles be reversed in any way, I would have been thrown in a juvenile facility for 18 months minimum.

Even though she used violence to express herself, nome of the males she attacked could or would be considered "victims".

Ah, memories. My first girlfriend. Nice chick, but after two years of dealing with her, I matured and moved on a long time ago.
Was it Jada? C'mon... you can tell us. Was it Jada?
      06-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #40
Maestro
Major
Rep

Quote:

You are not going to believe this...

As any guy will do, try to win back what they lost after doing a stupid guy thing. In this case talking to another women and then the other women calling the GF and tell her to get out of the guys life so she could have him. So the GF threw out the guy then he spent months sending emails, texts, flowers and stuff trying to win her back. At some point she got tire of it and call the police to warn him to stay away, well he did not so they arrested him for Harassment and Stalking.

Harassment legal definition - Intent to annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety.

The key word here is intent and you had to know the stupid guys intent which there is no real way to know but he claim was to try and win her back.

The guy definitely did not do any of the other things so it came down to annoy. Yes the guy was stupid to fall into the trap she set and was annoying because all the emails he sent. But it was not his intent but the law allowed for the guy should have known it would be seen as annoying to someone else.

Everyone on the jury wanted to teach him a lesson. I would say, because people said it out loud, they did not want to read about this guy later if he pulled an OJ on the GF or some other woman.

Needless to say I did not know you could be arrested for being annoying.

Last edited by Maestro; 06-20-2016 at 01:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #41
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:

Was it Jada? C'mon... you can tell us. Was it Jada?
Lol, funny enough, when I was typing out my trip down memory lane, I wanted to go back and edit my post to give you guys a better picture of my first girlfriend.

No lie, if you pictures Jada and her role in "Lower Down Dirty Shame", even down to the hairstyle, that was my first "bonified". We were together (on and off) from the ages of 15-17 till I got smart and decided to grow up.

bup, bup!! Big up to halladi massive!!

Verbiage gets it.

I know, I know... now I'm just showing my age.
      06-22-2016, 09:48 PM   #42
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Will this be Sara504 in the future? Meh, I'll pass.
Bitch please. Botox for life.
Appreciate 1