BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Hurricane Harvey!!!

09-10-2017, 08:07 AM   #309
OG Shark
Rep
Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
It looked pretty bad. Power was still down but they were fixing the lines. I'll be back Tuesday, in the roofing business so we're gonna be busy for the next few months. We can go tarp your place of you need.
There were still tons of donation centers and lots of people giving away food since nothing was open. Best sausage on a stick I've had in awhile lol
Yeah you are going to be busy for awhile. Appreciate the offer but was able to get it covered up. Coming back soon to check up on the place and bring some supplies. Sounds like warm meals might be welcome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
Get in there and rip all that sheetrock out ASAP. The last thing you want is a mold infestation.
Yeah good call - pics were from a couple of weeks ago & got what we could after. Didn't want to hang around in there too long with the few cracked beams. Other side had a couple as well. Sounds like going to be a tear down at this point.
Appreciate 0