BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Music in relation to cars

02-03-2016, 11:24 AM   #45
PatrikG
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by K19BMW View Post
You don't hear of too many people listening to true black metal. Mainly because its all about burning churches down and killing priests.

The only black metal band i've ever listen to was Nunslaughter and after about 2 songs I had to shut them off, and im not even chirstian lol.

I was thinking about going to the Maiden concert since they are my favorite band but after how terrible they were a few years ago at the Maiden England Tour concert i went to i just dont think i can go through that again. I'll prob just stick with the vinyl
Yeah, it's not that common but I know a lot of people who have got their vinyls even though they're not fans of any sort of black metal.

Most people who listen to it would probably call me untrue poser since I don't look like your average paganist who hate the materialistic society, but who cares, I've been listening to Bathory, Burzum, Darkthrone, Mayhem since the 90's when churches burnt down and all sort of crime scenes appeared in Scandinavia (no I'm not one of them who burnt them down).
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #46
gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
techno
old house
top hits *blush*
some 90's hip-hop but that's getting rare for me.
      02-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #47
Zulu Saffa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Them Wild

Music? Didn't know the car came with a radio, all I can hear is my 2.5" straight pipe.
Appreciate 1