BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > New Daily Audi Q4 E-tron Prestige

02-24-2024, 07:09 PM   #1
Drifttime85
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i

New Daily Audi Q4 E-tron Prestige

After picking up my ‘23 M550 last year in June, Ive already put over 10k miles on her. I’ve been looking for a daily car for the past 2-3 months and this Q4 E-tron was so hard to pass on.

I was looking at a ton of different cars, big, small, turbo, electric but in the end I chose this for 3 simple reasons: price
($575 month/ 24m /10k miles/ 0 money-down/ 2 year Audi care/$500 gc), comfort, tech.

Since I have 3 kids I eliminated a bunch of options due to the wife’s reqs but almost pulled the trigger on a manual Supra and a manual M2.

This is my first EV so definitely had to learn a few things along with getting a 50 amp installed in my garage. But overall definitely pleased with the purchase. None of the other EV brands could come close to the price.

Now I can do comfortably do the work I want my M550 and allow it to be down while the ecu gets unlocked.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
keg97166.50
LDT1539.50