BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > Problem With the EGR sistem

02-20-2024, 05:28 AM   #1
Phlayz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F20

Problem With the EGR sistem

I have a 2014 f20 116d with the N47 motor.
Recently got a code on my bimmertool diagnostic app with a code: 29EB00. So I tried to find the problem... Replaced the vacuum solenoid that activates the bypass valve, also checked the vacuum hoses and they seem to be good. Cleaned the EGR cooler temperature sensor, it was fairly cleen to begin wit, and it works according to the app, and checked it with a multimeter also good. I dont seem to be loosing coolant and also checked if the sensor was wet when I took it out and it wasn't. Also took out the EGR valve for an inspection and no coolant or any traces of it.
I clear the code, drive 2 days and no code but it keeps poping out after a while. I have my DPF deleted and mapped. But the code came like a month after that. Is it a bad map or is there something else I can try?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0