BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Navigation Professional (SA609) - waiting for HU-NBT

01-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #23
Bradbury
Vroooooom!
Norway
Rep
Drives: F20 120d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rall View Post
Anyone got any news concerning this matter?
Think my order is going in lock tomorrow, and I have ordered Pro Nav.
The estimated delivery date is in week ten, meaning in early march.
Just out of curiosity, when did you place your order? I placed mine the 26th of November and I was initially told the delivery would be in mid Feb. But then I was told end of Feb as a best case scenario. I fear mid March is more realistic.

When I thought the car would be produced in January, there was no chance in hell I would want the order to be purposefully delayed so I could get the new navi, but now the wait probably wouldn't be that much longer. It's quite the dilemma...
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #24
Rall
Rep
Drives: 116dA

Placed my order just this week. Talked to my dealer today (Stenshagen Skøyen), and they confirmed that its most likely to be locked today or tomorrow.
Told me to estimate a delivery date in week 10, but to be realistic I guess mid march is more probably.

Its a really tough decision waiting for the new navi or not.
My dealer told me just now on the phone though that the new iDrive probably is a long way away still, but the new navigation might be in place in march.
Appreciate 0