BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > New F20 potential owner - Moving from E90

02-23-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340d

Garage List
New F20 potential owner - Moving from E90

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi all am a newbie to F20 and moving from a E90 320i...today put down the deposit for the factory order of F20 116D M-Sport with the following configuration.

116D M Sport - Alpine White with Alacantra seats
Brushed Aluminium Trim with high gloss black trim
M- Sport package related 386 alloys with mixed tyres
Visibility Package
Driver's Comfort package
Interior Comfort package
Seat Heating front
Sun protection package

Got a deal of 14% discount on the final specced up price which includes service inclusive. Expected delivery date is 25th of April 2013 but dealer representative told us that it might be slightly earlier....

Would appreciate if anyone in the same line of awaiting the booked car to be delivered give an idea what sort of a waiting time is there...and happy to join the club...
      02-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
elstoof
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i

Ordered mine middle of January, the guy said early March. All been a bit quiet since then, checked up on how things were going and was told sometime in April. Hopefully I can have it pulled forward, but I'd say its worth keeping on top of the dealer if you're in any hurry.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
Antics
Registered
Rep
Drives: Ford Fiesta ST

Hi jayakrishnanv,

We ordered ours on the 22 January with expected delivery date of middle of next week! Faster than expected to be honest
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elstoof View Post
Ordered mine middle of January, the guy said early March. All been a bit quiet since then, checked up on how things were going and was told sometime in April. Hopefully I can have it pulled forward, but I'd say its worth keeping on top of the dealer if you're in any hurry.
Thank you elstoof so its almost the same time what i also have been given....let us wait for the day All the best in advance will await your post with pics and configs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antics View Post
Hi jayakrishnanv,

We ordered ours on the 22 January with expected delivery date of middle of next week! Faster than expected to be honest
Excellent news Antics so its like around 5 weeks...the Sales lady told us that BMW is fast in completing a retail order much faster than their group stock so am also hoping for the best as we want the car at the earliest as our E90 lease ends by 24th of March and also time for our new born...so will be a good time to celebrate What all options did you tick if you dont mind...