BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The 33 BEST Burgers In America!!!

08-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #45
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Yeah, I don't know good food--that's why I get paid to run restaurants and have not applied for a job in twenty years. I must be good at fooling thousands of people, many of which, living in this affluent area, go to the finest restaurants in the world.
Then for your sake I hope you were kidding about Burger King being better than 5 guys because BK is probably the worst hamburger, nay, the worst fast food, I've ever had.
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
'07 ///M Coupe | 6MT - Gone
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #46
Cameronc08
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.1 Turbo/F82 M4/'06 Saleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
I rather have animal style fries over any other fries known to mankind!

A little excessive but you get the point haha.
You and I could be best friends
      08-11-2015, 09:15 PM   #47
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

In n Out, though I never had whataburger
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #48
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
You must be fooling thousands the same way in n out and five guys is fooling millions. (Your logic)

Going to the finest restaurants means they have money, not that they know good food.

You think Burger King is better than five guys .. Enough said.

The millions of people who swear by in n out and five guys know nothing about food but the "thousands" who eat at your place are fkn former Michelin star reviewers huh
Well, if your talking millions..the top selling fast food chain is Mcdonalds...so they must have the best since they sell the most..by your logic...then again, you are in N. Hollywood. I was born there...nothing but strip malls and fast food..guess that's all you know. As far as I'm concerned all the fast food places are pretty similar with processed food not like the real thing. Try this..go to your Ralphs supermarket and buy ground chuck, buns and condiments and cook up a burger and maybe you can finally see what a real burger tastes like.
      08-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #49
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens
Quote:
You must be fooling thousands the same way in n out and five guys is fooling millions. (Your logic)

Going to the finest restaurants means they have money, not that they know good food.

You think Burger King is better than five guys .. Enough said.

The millions of people who swear by in n out and five guys know nothing about food but the "thousands" who eat at your place are fkn former Michelin star reviewers huh
Well, if your talking millions..the top selling fast food chain is Mcdonalds...so they must have the best since they sell the most..by your logic...then again, you are in N. Hollywood. I was born there...nothing but strip malls and fast food..guess that's all you know. As far as I'm concerned all the fast food places are pretty similar with processed food not like the real thing. Try this..go to your Ralphs supermarket and buy ground chuck, buns and condiments and cook up a burger and maybe you can finally see what a real burger tastes like.
Never heard anyone say McDonald's was the best burger they ate.. But sure whatever you say.

I'm not even going to bother, you're clearly a moron.

Let's see the yelp reviews of these restaurants you get paid to run.
      08-11-2015, 11:35 PM   #50
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

He wasn't saying it's the best. Someone said volume equals quality which isn't true as the McDonald's reference indicates.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 11:36 PM   #51
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
He wasn't saying it's the best. Someone said volume equals quality which isn't true as the McDonald's reference indicates.
Who said volume equals quality?
      08-11-2015, 11:37 PM   #52
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Never heard anyone say McDonald's was the best burger they ate.. But sure whatever you say.

I'm not even going to bother, you're clearly a moron.

Let's see the yelp reviews of these restaurants you get paid to run.
Just calling me a moron? That's the best you can do? Yeah..don't bother--your really not worth my time as well.
      08-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #53
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Exactly--at least you can read and understand points. I think Mcdonalds is the worst fast food today--but when I was a kid it was the big thing. And even though they have lost much market share they are still huge in the world.
      08-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #54
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Exactly--at least you can read and understand points. I think Mcdonalds is the worst fast food today--but when I was a kid it was the big thing. And even though they have lost much market share they are still huge in the world.
The irony..