BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Help to convert BR25 music files into WMA/MP3

12-14-2023, 01:51 PM   #1
DmaxBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40d

Help to convert BR25 music files into WMA/MP3

I realise that this topic has been covered before in other threads but sadly none of the information that I have found has been helpful.

I had been quite pleased to download all of the music from my previous BMW and I was looking forwards to accessing this in the new vehicle, but as others have discovered before me the files downloaded have a "BR25" suffix and are not recognised as music files.

After a Google search I downloaded a file conversion software called NCH, but I am unable to make this work, it tells me that components are missing and the subsequent internet search for the relevant details simply results in an error.

Before I give up on the downloaded music, is there anyone on here that can offer me a straightforwards solution to convert these files into a usable format, that can be completed by someone with very modest levels of expertise?

I continue to use a pretty old laptop running Windows 7, so I am far from the cutting edge of technology!

Thanks.
Appreciate 0