BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Help me on breaking up

02-22-2016, 01:28 AM   #67
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

I was gonna ask what car you drive and to get into the car hobby whether that's tracking or modding because you will quickly get addicted and become a loser like myself and 1MOREMOD and get no girls but I clicked on your profile and this was your FIRST POST?!?!
      02-22-2016, 03:55 AM   #68
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Times your best friend from here on out.

Keep busy. Trust me, you will miss her at first. It's going to get worse before it gets better. But you'll come out better for it. Delete all fb/IG/sc/twitter while you pick yourself up. Avoid looking at her. And over time- it'll get easier.

Remember, You deserve better.
      02-22-2016, 04:24 AM   #69
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Times your best friend from here on out.

Keep busy. Trust me, you will miss her at first. It's going to get worse before it gets better. But you'll come out better for it. Delete all fb/IG/sc/twitter while you pick yourself up. Avoid looking at her. And over time- it'll get easier.

Remember, You deserve better.
couldn't agree more...

start hitting the gym or join a some type of club....focus on you.
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 2
      02-22-2016, 06:30 AM   #70
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I can answer this one! I was with mine ex for 5 years, split Dec 30th or something like that.

So, I loved her, thought we'd get married, yada yada, was upset for probably the better part of most January, now I'm starting to not give a shit less. Stop putting her on a pedestal, she's only a person. She cheated, that's not cool dude. Other girls in the world, and they all like to have sex and stuff. Think of the money you'll save now that you can spend on yourself.

I'm now buying a surplus of weaponry, ammunition, vacations, dinners, getting back in the gym, bicycling, co-ed softball league, spending more time with real friends that actually care, meeting new women that aren't assholes..., buck up buck-a-roo. You had a life before her, you have a life after.
Appreciate 3
      02-22-2016, 06:34 AM   #71
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

OP, you clearly didn't see the Tinder thread.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 06:37 AM   #72
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
I was gonna ask what car you drive and to get into the car hobby whether that's tracking or modding because you will quickly get addicted and become a loser like myself and 1MOREMOD and get no girls but I clicked on your profile and this was your FIRST POST?!?!

In all seriousness, you seem like a good guy. These days, lots of women are unfortunately taking advantage of the good guys that are left, and it seems like she has a serious problem with confrontation or keeping her legs closed, for that matter. Unless she is a chronic consumer of penis (which is a huge possibility), then there is really no benefit to you sticking around. My longest relationship was 3.5 years, and it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done (next to fucking a 49 year old at age 24, which was awesome).

Distract yourself with good alcohol, good company, success, occasional female distractions, and the rest will follow.

Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 07:37 AM   #73
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
4. Never once wore a $300 pair of shoes I got her for her birthday out with me, but wore them out when she cheated on me
Found the issue right here.
Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 07:54 AM   #74
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
There definitely are many positives about her: she's very fun and outgoing, attractive, always down to just be lazy and watch TV, used to give me many little thoughtful, random gifts, and had a beautiful, genuine smile. Definitely many things about her that I admire and respect. Beautiful voice and I loved calling her just to hear her talk. But if you compare the good and bad...I'd take being genuine and loyal over any of those above things.

Trust me, if my apartment building allowed dogs, I would have 2-3.
Not sure what developed over the weekend, but seems like there has been overwhelming response to move on...sounds cliche, but great advice.

Way back when, when I was single, my dad told me to date 3-4 girls at the same time. I thought he was crazy but I tried it. It got very hectic and seriously had to lie at times about what I was doing at a particular time...but it does help a person to meet the right one so to speak...good luck!
Appreciate 2
      02-22-2016, 07:57 AM   #75
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
my dad told me to date 3-4 girls at the same time. I thought he was crazy but I tried it. It got very hectic and seriously had to lie at times about what I was doing at a particular time...but it does help a person to meet the right one so to speak...good luck!
This. OP, just look at this. Shit makes you a better judge of character. You need a basis of comparison at all times or you WILL sell yourself short.

Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #76
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Not sure what developed over the weekend, but seems like there has been overwhelming response to move on...sounds cliche, but great advice.

Way back when, when I was single, my dad told me to date 3-4 girls at the same time. I thought he was crazy but I tried it. It got very hectic and seriously had to lie at times about what I was doing at a particular time...but it does help a person to meet the right one so to speak...good luck!
And guys have the nerve to call women, whores.
Appreciate 4
      02-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #77
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Join fight club, er I mean nevermind
Appreciate 4
      02-22-2016, 08:47 AM   #78
turbo_joe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe

Break ups suck, no way around that. Just gotta move on with life. Don't follow your ex on instagram, twitter, facebook, etc. Her post will just bring up memories or piss you off.

You live in DC, their are tons of places to have fun as a single guy. Plus tons of car meets every week where you can go out and meet new people. Don't go looking for a girl, just go have fun and let life happen.
      02-22-2016, 08:48 AM   #79
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Get it right Sara. This type of behavior makes a man cool and manly - it makes a woman nasty and gross. Sheesh. You need more social programming. Go watch some more 70s/80s TV shows.
Appreciate 2
      02-22-2016, 09:04 AM   #80
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Not comparable, and you know it.
Appreciate 2
      02-22-2016, 09:07 AM   #81
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Thank you all! I am going to keep coming back to this thread every time I start to feel like I'm missing her.

And when I do, I'd like to see this little list of everything f'ed up that she did:

1. Cheated on me for 2 months of a 4 month, at the time, relationship
2. Has talked to about 7 different guys every time we've gotten into an argument
3. Has talked badly about me to a couple of her closest friends
4. Never once wore a $300 pair of shoes I got her for her birthday out with me, but wore them out when she cheated on me
5. Expects me to sit around by my phone all fucking day and text her
6. Holds me back by not letting me complete the work I need to complete
7. Actually had the audacity to tell me, "I really wanted him to stay and spend the night, but he didn't want to" when I confronted her about cheating on me and sleeping with a dude
8. I constantly, non-stop have to wonder who else she might be talking to, making out with, f'ing. The thoughts never went away, no matter what I did. And I would have to go to a point where I wanted to verify every single thing she said, cause I never believed her

And best of all...

9. Every time she's talked to other guys and I found out, I confront her. She begs and pleads and feels devastated. But I've always stuck by her side. I've always respected her. I never once truly felt mad at her, because I just loved her so damn much, and I wanted to be with this woman. And now, a couple of days after our break up? Developed this hatred for me, as if I'd done nothing for her, ever. I'd never been there for her before. She doesn't even know me anymore, and she's out dating around and having a blast.

I've cut her off from social media, phone, everything. Will never text/call her again.

Thank you again, all [keep the responses coming, please!]
All i can say is HOLY SHIT!

You've been used dude. Boy oh boy!
You're what society calls a SIMP. This girl clearly doesn't give a fuck about you. You're her go-to-man, her side dude, her cover-up.

You have to study the female nature. She enjoys sex. Some Women are like men too, they enjoy having sex with variety of people.

It's just that society shames Women who sleep around, they're called sluts and whores and other stuff.

So what she's doing is using you as her Boyfriend cover up so she doesn't look like a whore. Women do that. Women will get a boyfriend/husband just so that people will think they're 'normal' or 'faithful'. Then when no one is aware, they'll sleep around.

You mentioned that she sleeps with other dudes when you two argue... i'm willing to bet that she's the one who creates these arguments so she can go out and get more dicking.

Dude you're being used like a rag doll. Have some respect for yourself and dumb this shitty whore as fast as possible.

She knows you're weak and she's using your weakness to get what she wants. Man the fuck-up and tell the slut to kick rocks.

What do you actually 'love' in her? Her looks? Her good pussy? her company?
Man fuck that whore. She clearly doesn't love you.

Hope you get better and get over this soon.

Best of luck to you.
      02-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #82
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post

You're what society calls a SIMP. This girl clearly doesn't give a fuck about you. You're her go-to-man, her side dude, her cover-up.

You have to study the female nature. She enjoys sex. Some Women are like men too, they enjoy having sex with variety of people.

It's just that society shames Women who sleep around, they're called sluts and whores and other stuff.

So what she's doing is using you as her Boyfriend cover up so she doesn't look like a whore. Women do that. Women will get a boyfriend/husband just so that people will think they're 'normal' or 'faithful'. Then when no one is aware, they'll sleep around.

You mentioned that she sleeps with other dudes when you two argue... i'm willing to bet that she's the one who creates these arguments so she can go out and get more dicking.

Dude you're being used like a rag doll. Have some respect for yourself and dumb this shitty whore as fast as possible.

She knows you're weak and she's using your weakness to get what she wants. Man the fuck-up and tell the slut to kick rocks.

Best of luck to you.
Jesus man you ripped him a new one.

But yeah, agreed.

Appreciate 3
      02-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #83
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
Appreciate 3
      02-22-2016, 09:41 AM   #84
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Found the issue right here.
don't buy the next one expensive shoes 2 months into dating? haha

Quote:

Thanks for the advice, going on a date this wednesday

just hope I can focus enough to have a normal conversation haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post

Best of luck to you.
definitely needed that, thank you hahah

I guess it's just hard to let someone who's been there with you through a lot of shit go easily. But things are feeling a lot better, trying to stay away from my phone when possible.

I spoke with her 2 days after we broke up, and she said, "I'm having such a good time going on dates!" the day after she went on a date with a dude she monkey-branched off of me from.

blocked that beetch on social media, phone, etc. Not a single contact since then, no plan on it in the future.

like I said, got a date coming up on Wednesday [average looking chick], but hope I can really focus.

I know it gets worse before it gets better...man, it is horrible, though.
Appreciate 3
      02-22-2016, 09:41 AM   #85
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
Only took 4 pages for someone to post it.

Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 09:51 AM   #86
C5driver
Major
Rep
Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Not comparable, and you know it.
What Sara mean to say was..."Hypocrisy much"? Double standards are just that, so please...don't be the idiot we know you aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
This type of behavior makes a man cool and manly - it makes a woman nasty and gross. Sheesh. You need more social programming. Go watch some more 70s/80s TV shows.
I'm going to assume that in polite conversation, your wife and friends would understand the sarcastic streak that I missed here.
Appreciate 1
      02-22-2016, 09:52 AM   #87
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
definitely needed that, thank you hahah

I guess it's just hard to let someone who's been there with you through a lot of shit go easily. But things are feeling a lot better, trying to stay away from my phone when possible.

I spoke with her 2 days after we broke up, and she said, "I'm having such a good time going on dates!" the day after she went on a date with a dude she monkey-branched off of me from.

blocked that beetch on social media, phone, etc. Not a single contact since then, no plan on it in the future.

like I said, got a date coming up on Wednesday [average looking chick], but hope I can really focus.

I know it gets worse before it gets better...man, it is horrible, though.
Excellent!

What you just went through with the cheating girl will make you such a better person. You're already on the right track by moving on and already finding a date.

One hint i have to give you is to never ever talk about the cheating girl with your next date.
      02-22-2016, 09:52 AM   #88
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Only took 4 pages for someone to post it.

Figured it was about time lol

In any case,

Hope the OP gets to move on, always tough when you get your heart involved and trampled,

Been there done that,

Now I only get my penis involved,

You live, you learn, you get beat, you get up, have a cigarette or 2 and move forward

Cheating is not cool from either sex, it is the worse shit ever, I never cheat, never will

If you cheat for whatever reason, asides from being cheated on, you are a scumbag and a pussy.
Appreciate 2