BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Need opinions on this dealer license program

06-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
SPC LV
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Need opinions on this dealer license program

The site is autoincome.com

Basically it's a $499 per month service that gives you a dealer license and dealer tag and therefore access to dealer auctions. I've been doing a lot of research on the topic and have read everything on their site. However, I'm still a bit sceptical. I'm wondering if anyone here has done anything of the sort or has some kind of knowledge about the topic. Any thought, ideas, opinions, comments?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
khaye1
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 18 AW F80

wow that sounds a bit steep...when I used to sell cars all I needed was $100 for the license itself which I neded to sell new cars for a major dealership. I used it ones or twice to go to the dealer auctions but didn't find anything that I could benefit from. But it got me through the door so I think it would've been enough credentials to buy me a car if I wanted to. That was 8 years ago though and in California, so things might've changed.