BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Bought a Tropicana this morning

11-16-2016, 10:39 PM   #67
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Exactly. Elected a week, no time in office, and already people have an opinion on him. Reality is lowest labor participation rate since carter, highest corporate txes in the world, trillions of dollars waiting to flood in, growth never over 2%, reagan hit 7%, military in shambles, world laughing at our foreign policy, healthcare skyrocketing, etc etc etc. Charismatic obama is. Policy wise couldn't have done worse. Lets see after 6 months how people feel when they get real job offers and have 20% more income.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 10:47 PM   #68
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Can't think of two things more needed for too long. A wall so our border is assecure as every other countries border in the world, and a registration of non citizen immigrants so they can be tracked and tossed if they don't belong. Both critical in the face of islamic fundamentalist terrorism and rampant border abuse. Both zero racist. A wall is a wall. For anyone. The registration is for ALL non US citizens. The wall will be hard as democrats like illegals, especially hispanics as they eventually make citizens here and they fluff up their voting roster and republicans like the cheap labor. But enough is enough.
You're joking, right? Please say you're joking...
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 10:49 PM   #69
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Mine's worse. I go to vote early last Sunday. After voting with my wife in the car I decide to put the roof down. Mid retraction, still parked, a Jamaican woman now voting American,backs straight back 2 1/2 car lengths and hits my parked car at 5 mph. Never slowed down or started to cut the wheel. Immediately I get out and she does too. First words she says to me is I don't trust you. Then she says i hit her and i better fix the scuff on her suv's taillight which was her only damage. She did about $2000 in damage to my car. Then she refuses to exchange information saying she doesn't trust me. Then a poll worker who says she saw the whole thing comes to me to be a witness and the bitch gets in her face and intimidates her. Then a bunch of blacks there start saying I hit her. Siding and lying against me because i was the white boy in the bmw. I call the cops and they say i can't file a police report because its private property, the parking lot in front of the public library. Then when i get my insurance on the phone and put him on speaker phone she still refuses to give him her info. So I have the cops come and force her to do it. Then she files a claim on me the next day. Luckily the damage evidence is on my side. Top was dented in a way that it could only have been in mid retraction. Now she won't answer the phone for following up with her insurer. If she doesn't reply to them by Friday I win thankfully and rightfully. Ridiculous. This crap, fostered by the current administration, can't stop soon enough.
Lol yea I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if someone else was in office.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 06:59 AM   #70
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
You're joking, right? Please say you're joking...
Not in the least. At least the media is admitting THEY were biased in covering Trump and were using the same scare tactics of race and gender bias to try to scare people to vote for Hillary they used to successfully elect the worst president the US has ever had twice. At least Obama and Hillary have asked for unity behind trump. At least trump has stated and will continue to state and do things that are unifing. A good example of the joke of the democrat scare tactics was saying trump wanted Saudi Arabia to have nukes. Preposterous. Trump said we have been protecting Europe and a listbof countries with our nuclear and conventional military. We have been paying the bill. Its time they paid their fair share. This means pay money. Grow their own conventional forces. Not give them nukes. But on election daty and for weeks before i was blasted by radio ads approved by the witch saying trump wants saudi to have nukes. They were and are grasping at straws. Trump isnt a racist or misogynist at all. He's a US first. He and I don't understand why we should give illegal non US citizen criminals safe harbor. We don't give US citizen criminals safe harbor. But thats what these stupid cities and our stupid administration has been doing. Why? To load up the voting roster. Same with all the welfare programs. Who said this will have the nigers voting for us for 100 years? LBJ when he passed with republican support in the face of strong democrat opposition the civil rights act. Wake up. Get over the BS and realize the first duty of the president is our country and not to foreign countries or foreigners.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:04 AM   #71
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Lol yea I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if someone else was in office.
The attitude of entitlement and the idea that whites lie, cheat, and try to take advantage of blacks is bs but has been there forever. That its ok to do this to whites to get even though is a new common belief that was fostered by the leadership of our current administration who continuously threw whites and police under the bus publically, but who actually quietly screwed over the black community who now has rampant unemployment and super low homeownership. A reversal of this will take years to achieve.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:36 AM   #72
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 ZCP 6MT, '11 R55 S 6MT

InB4 lock/move.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:02 AM   #73
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Can't think of two things more needed for too long. A wall so our border is assecure as every other countries border in the world, and a registration of non citizen immigrants so they can be tracked and tossed if they don't belong. Both critical in the face of islamic fundamentalist terrorism and rampant border abuse. Both zero racist. A wall is a wall. For anyone. The registration is for ALL non US citizens. The wall will be hard as democrats like illegals, especially hispanics as they eventually make citizens here and they fluff up their voting roster and republicans like the cheap labor. But enough is enough.
I'm impartial, but would have Trump leanings probably as I just didn't like Hillary. Not PC at all, but you are an idiot if you really believe a wall is needed. Precisely what does that achieve? So people can tunnel under it or over it? Do you propose that every meter will guarded so they can't? Where does the money come from to build this wall? You clearly have not thought this through.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:13 AM   #74
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Not in the least. At least the media is admitting THEY were biased in covering Trump and were using the same scare tactics of race and gender bias to try to scare people to vote for Hillary they used to successfully elect the worst president the US has ever had twice. At least Obama and Hillary have asked for unity behind trump. At least trump has stated and will continue to state and do things that are unifing. A good example of the joke of the democrat scare tactics was saying trump wanted Saudi Arabia to have nukes. Preposterous. Trump said we have been protecting Europe and a listbof countries with our nuclear and conventional military. We have been paying the bill. Its time they paid their fair share. This means pay money. Grow their own conventional forces. Not give them nukes. But on election daty and for weeks before i was blasted by radio ads approved by the witch saying trump wants saudi to have nukes. They were and are grasping at straws. Trump isnt a racist or misogynist at all. He's a US first. He and I don't understand why we should give illegal non US citizen criminals safe harbor. We don't give US citizen criminals safe harbor. But thats what these stupid cities and our stupid administration has been doing. Why? To load up the voting roster. Same with all the welfare programs. Who said this will have the nigers voting for us for 100 years? LBJ when he passed with republican support in the face of strong democrat opposition the civil rights act. Wake up. Get over the BS and realize the first duty of the president is our country and not to foreign countries or foreigners.
Just bolding that for good measure. IB4L
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:23 AM   #75
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

imagine what was rolled into a thread that portended to be about juice, although I can't see 1/4 of the thread, probably better that way
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:28 AM   #76
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Just bolding that for good measure. IB4L
But a river can't vote? I thought there was only one Niger River, anyway?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:38 AM   #77
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Whoa. "The sea was angry that day my friend."
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 08:42 AM   #78
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetFame View Post
It's a very large river. Ought to be entitled to more than one vote don't you think?
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2016, 09:02 AM   #79
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's a very large river. Ought to be entitled to more than one vote don't you think?
Well.. we wouldn't want to incite a riot, dam break.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7929.00
      11-17-2016, 09:12 AM   #80
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

After she hit me, she got out of her car and said two things before I said a word. The first thing she said was I don't trust you. I'm 49. I've never had someone say that to me before ever as the first thing they say to me. This statements was patently racist. She made a judgement that because I was white and driving a nice car, i must be out to screw her over. This idea was put into her head under this administration and them saying these things as a generality which is again false and 8 years ago the idea of whites or anyone for that matter automatically trying to take advantage was laughable.
The second thing she said was you hit me. I was in my parking space immobile and operating my roof. Again, this is a new blame anyone else and don't take responsibility for your actions and get away with it attitude as well as white people owe me and I'm entitled attitude that wasn't present 8 yrs ago. What happened to doing what's right? And before i get thrown into the racist bandwagon my black hispanic wife agrees with me and what happened. Sad days we are in but brighter days coming.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:14 AM   #81
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I'm impartial, but would have Trump leanings probably as I just didn't like Hillary. Not PC at all, but you are an idiot if you really believe a wall is needed. Precisely what does that achieve? So people can tunnel under it or over it? Do you propose that every meter will guarded so they can't? Where does the money come from to build this wall? You clearly have not thought this through.
Tunnels require effort, time, and money. Border patrol can detect these and do if their hands arent tied. The overwhelming majority including known islamic radicals just walk across.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:16 AM   #82
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I can't spell it because i don't use the term unlike LBJ, Bill, and the black population of the US who hypocritically think its ok for them to use but nobody else.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:19 AM   #83
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

This is the heart of the democrat party. Not the face they use to scare people to vote for them.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #84
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Wait I'm black but I never say it. Am I doing it wrong? :

I need a black persons help, here.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #85
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Tunnels require effort, time, and money. Border patrol can detect these and do if their hands arent tied. The overwhelming majority including known islamic radicals just walk across.
And the wall doesn't require time, effort, and money? You haven't identified how exactly / with what money this wall will be built. You do realize how big the border is right? It's just a terrible idea and will never be done because of the cost. And no other nation is going to pay for it, because frankly, why would they?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:22 AM   #86
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
After she hit me, she got out of her car and said two things before I said a word. The first thing she said was I don't trust you. I'm 49. I've never had someone say that to me before ever as the first thing they say to me. This statements was patently racist. She made a judgement that because I was white and driving a nice car, i must be out to screw her over. This idea was put into her head under this administration and them saying these things as a generality which is again false and 8 years ago the idea of whites or anyone for that matter automatically trying to take advantage was laughable.
The second thing she said was you hit me. I was in my parking space immobile and operating my roof. Again, this is a new blame anyone else and don't take responsibility for your actions and get away with it attitude as well as white people owe me and I'm entitled attitude that wasn't present 8 yrs ago. What happened to doing what's right? And before i get thrown into the racist bandwagon my black hispanic wife agrees with me and what happened. Sad days we are in but brighter days coming.
Pics of black/Hispanic wife?
Appreciate 2
      11-17-2016, 09:25 AM   #87
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
And the wall doesn't require time, effort, and money? You haven't identified how exactly / with what money this wall will be built. You do realize how big the border is right? It's just a terrible idea and will never be done because of the cost. And no other nation is going to pay for it, because frankly, why would they?
Hmmm. One of the top builders of our time, jobs, protection etc. Will it cost billions, probably. Worth it? Definitely. Has kbama run up the debt by 10 trillion? Yes. Is trump going to triple tax revenue and slash taxes in half? Yes. Has obama squandered trillions in potential tax revenues and created more debt than any other president? Yes. Do I or anyonethink trump was serious about having mexico pay for it? No. Do i think mexico will pony up similar funds through trade equality after renegotiating trade and nafta? Absolutely. Thats how they in effect pay for it.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:26 AM   #88
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Pics of black/Hispanic wife?
I don't do pics of my wife nor is that something appropriate to ask. She's half black from cuba.
Appreciate 0