BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Bought a Tropicana this morning

11-14-2016, 05:43 PM   #45
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1Boston View Post
I've always found Tropicana OJ to taste awful. I have a few local Spanish shops around my area who freshly squeeze oranges, its a little pricier, but taste SO much better imo.
After tasting waffle house minute maid oj, i can say those are a lot better. Much less sugar imo
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #46
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Great job! Now all you have to is wait and become a second class citizen!

I can't believe you're a minority and actually proud of voting for that bigot.
BS this is all fear-mongering fueled by the media. Just look, the Donald has toned himself down significantly. If you know anything about him the past 30 years one thing's for sure: he says and does whatever he needs to do, no matter how unethical, in order to win. I knew from the beginning he was saying inflammatory things just to bring the far right out to the polls, and that if he won he would go back to being the moderate guy he's always been. He's doing exactly that!

I do agree that he needs to reach out to the people he's offended because while he may not be racist, the collateral damage of his campaigning has brought out some of the hateful hillbillies. Hopefully the racists get put in their place and go back under the rock they've climbed out of.
Appreciate 4
jaye9441010.00
Sanelko69.50
MKSixer34173.50
      11-14-2016, 07:13 PM   #47
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobmw_e90 View Post
I'm Muslim too.. Voted for trump, my entire close family didn't approve my choice but I saw the bigger picture, I didn't fall for Hillarys bullshit.. Its those who take this shit so damn serious that they think all hell will break loose Jan 20th..
i have a Muslim buddy too who threw the social issues to the side and voted with his brain. Not saying people shouldn't be offended by the Donald, but there are so many more pressing issues in our country that don't get attended too because everybody is always offended and votes based on their feelings rather than logic. Our country does not have the time to be politically correct. ISIS is running over the middle east and killing innocent people across the world, and here we are in the good ole' USA always crying about hurt feelings. It's no wonder they have been kicking America's ass.
Appreciate 1
jaye9441010.00
      11-14-2016, 10:22 PM   #48
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Tropicana and public transportation... I expected better from OT.

No issues here. I have my OJ squeezed fresh daily by my super model girlfriends who only speak about how amazing I am and how large my penis is.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2016, 10:42 PM   #49
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Mine's worse. I go to vote early last Sunday. After voting with my wife in the car I decide to put the roof down. Mid retraction, still parked, a Jamaican woman now voting American,backs straight back 2 1/2 car lengths and hits my parked car at 5 mph. Never slowed down or started to cut the wheel. Immediately I get out and she does too. First words she says to me is I don't trust you. Then she says i hit her and i better fix the scuff on her suv's taillight which was her only damage. She did about $2000 in damage to my car. Then she refuses to exchange information saying she doesn't trust me. Then a poll worker who says she saw the whole thing comes to me to be a witness and the bitch gets in her face and intimidates her. Then a bunch of blacks there start saying I hit her. Siding and lying against me because i was the white boy in the bmw. I call the cops and they say i can't file a police report because its private property, the parking lot in front of the public library. Then when i get my insurance on the phone and put him on speaker phone she still refuses to give him her info. So I have the cops come and force her to do it. Then she files a claim on me the next day. Luckily the damage evidence is on my side. Top was dented in a way that it could only have been in mid retraction. Now she won't answer the phone for following up with her insurer. If she doesn't reply to them by Friday I win thankfully and rightfully. Ridiculous. This crap, fostered by the current administration, can't stop soon enough.
Appreciate 3
Germanauto9698.00
Biorin2784.50
      11-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #50
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Mine's worse. I go to vote early last Sunday. After voting with my wife in the car I decide to put the roof down. Mid retraction, still parked, a Jamaican woman now voting American,backs straight back 2 1/2 car lengths and hits my parked car at 5 mph. Never slowed down or started to cut the wheel. Immediately I get out and she does too. First words she says to me is I don't trust you. Then she says i hit her and i better fix the scuff on her suv's taillight which was her only damage. She did about $2000 in damage to my car. Then she refuses to exchange information saying she doesn't trust me. Then a poll worker who says she saw the whole thing comes to me to be a witness and the bitch gets in her face and intimidates her. Then a bunch of blacks there start saying I hit her. Siding and lying against me because i was the white boy in the bmw. I call the cops and they say i can't file a police report because its private property, the parking lot in front of the public library. Then when i get my insurance on the phone and put him on speaker phone she still refuses to give him her info. So I have the cops come and force her to do it. Then she files a claim on me the next day. Luckily the damage evidence is on my side. Top was dented in a way that it could only have been in mid retraction. Now she won't answer the phone for following up with her insurer. If she doesn't reply to them by Friday I win thankfully and rightfully. Ridiculous. This crap, fostered by the current administration, can't stop soon enough.
Id be like....

Name:  frabz-Good-Job-You-hit-my-parked-car-a9f9a2.jpg
Views: 3239
Size:  31.3 KB

Oh yea, P.S.

Who did you vote for ;-)
      11-15-2016, 04:57 PM   #51
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
BS this is all fear-mongering fueled by the media. Just look, the Donald has toned himself down significantly. If you know anything about him the past 30 years one thing's for sure: he says and does whatever he needs to do, no matter how unethical, in order to win. I knew from the beginning he was saying inflammatory things just to bring the far right out to the polls, and that if he won he would go back to being the moderate guy he's always been. He's doing exactly that!

I do agree that he needs to reach out to the people he's offended because while he may not be racist, the collateral damage of his campaigning has brought out some of the hateful hillbillies. Hopefully the racists get put in their place and go back under the rock they've climbed out of.
I'm sorry, but sexually abusing woman and calling them names is not 'fueled by the media'.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #52
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
I'm rebuilding my house in NW Florida and was down there over Veterans day weekend to check on it.

I could not believe how many Trump signs, stickers and even people walking around wearing Trump T-shirts and hats! Complete opposite of where I am currently hanging my hat in northern VA.

I did see one Clinton Sticker on a car.....it said "Hillary for Prison"

It was Freakin' AWESOME!!!

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 05:12 PM   #53
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Fundguy....two words......Dash Cam

Appreciate 1
///F80M3654.00
      11-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #54
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

she's muslim and she's pissed about something? WTF man "it must be new president"
Can a girl have a bad day? Did you bother maybe asking her how her day was besides give me my coffee and fuck off. maybe he father had heart attack I don't know maybe her dog is sick.
People like you
      11-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #55
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm sorry, but sexually abusing woman and calling them names is not 'fueled by the media'.
I never said the guy didn't deserve a lot of the criticism he got, but at a certain point I and many others obviously felt the media was trying its absolute best to get Clinton elected.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 07:21 PM   #56
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
Id be like....

Attachment 1527327

Oh yea, P.S.

Who did you vote for ;-)
The winner.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 09:40 PM   #57
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I never said the guy didn't deserve a lot of the criticism he got, but at a certain point I and many others obviously felt the media was trying its absolute best to get Clinton elected.
The media really wasn't overstating how much of an idiot he really is. Proof? Look at his cabinet.

The man is a bigot. I don't care about the media's agenda. When he adds $10 Trillion to the National Debt, we'll see how bad the media wanted him elected. I honestly think the RNC wanted Trump elected so they could Impeach him so Pence would become president....which if I'm honest, is probably 20x worse.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 09:48 PM   #58
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
The media really wasn't overstating how much of an idiot he really is. Proof? Look at his cabinet.

The man is a bigot. I don't care about the media's agenda. When he adds $10 Trillion to the National Debt, we'll see how bad the media wanted him elected. I honestly think the RNC wanted Trump elected so they could Impeach him so Pence would become president....which if I'm honest, is probably 20x worse.
Bigot? Proof? Do you mean Hillary admiring the founder of planned parenthood who founded it to promote black abortions to lower the black population, or admiring Senator Byrd who was a kkk member, or working for senator Gore, Al Gore's father wholed the fight against blacks getting the right to vote and lost because republicans pushed it through,or Bill who told Ted Kennedy that a decade earlier Barack would be getting them coffee, or that he acted surprisedwhen he found out his country club was whites only? Hmmmm, shall i continue?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #59
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I can see your points but I don't believe he is a bigot. The Donald has been in the public spotlight for over 30 years and has been called a lot of things but never a bigot. He has a history of saying and doing anything to win, no matter the collateral damage. That is exactly what he did in order to get elected. He had to say crazy things to get the GOP nomination because moderates never win Primaries. I have a hunch he's going to go back to being a moderate guy as President. It's unfortunate he said so many nasty things in order to get elected. The rednecks now think they have the right to harass people. Trump is going to have to stop this, after all he created it.
Appreciate 1
geek57.00
      11-15-2016, 10:05 PM   #60
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I can see your points but I don't believe he is a bigot. The Donald has been in the public spotlight for over 30 years and has been called a lot of things but never a bigot. He has a history of saying and doing anything to win, no matter the collateral damage. That is exactly what he did in order to get elected. He had to say crazy things to get the GOP nomination because moderates never win Primaries. I have a hunch he's going to go back to being a moderate guy as President. It's unfortunate he said so many nasty things in order to get elected. The rednecks now think they have the right to harass people. Trump is going to have to stop this, after all he created it.
Exactly. He never expected to be running for president. But things got so bad, especially under Obama, that ghe felt compelled to. Till this point he led his life like a Billionaire. Compared to mosst billionaires probably very cleanly on a relative basis. To expect him or anyone not a professional politician to have a perfect squeaky clean background is preposterous. The left only ammunition they had onthis election was to attack the man. Did they demonstrate how great they've done? No. Because they've utterly failed. Can hillary stand on her achievements? Talk about how trustworthy and selfless she's been? That would've beena joke. Donald at least showed a strong position on issues andhow he's going to change things for the better. The media did everything they could to portray him as a racist, biggot, and womanizer. Unsuccessfully I might add. But that's all they had. Now that he's taking over, watch how his changes make the economy explode, immigration gets reformed,spending cut, healthcare fixed, jobs grown at a tremendous rate, isis swiftly defeated, etc etc etc. Give him a shot. Obama had two and in 8 yrs did zero. Negative actually. Worst president since the pony express. Trump has 2 people announced. A ying and a yang. If he announced peoplewho weren't the best and who didn't share his conservative views, I'd be pissed. The fact that anyone he picks makes liberals upset make me warm all kver, because it means they will actually fix things. And in 4 years when he's accomplished everything I've said and more, they will realize what bs they were being fed.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 10:13 PM   #61
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

As for trump making rednecks think they can harass people, i don't see that happening. I do see a bunch of whiney liberal sore losers marching. Didn't see conservatives marching when obama won. I do see now however a bunch of minorities, who by the way were the most neglected group by obama, scared for no reason, feeling entitled to things they and nobody else deserves, pc police freaking finally, etc etc etc. Such a sham of political bs the democrats have laid out pitting people against each other vs bringing people together. Race relations are now the worst since the 60s thanks ot our soon to be forgotten leader. At least he and hillary are being pragmatic and encouraging people to get behind trump. And trump since winning has done nothing but try to include everyone and be everyone's president.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 04:38 PM   #62
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_582c59bde4b01d8a014b6328?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg0000 0063

You were saying?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 08:34 PM   #63
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_582c59bde4b01d8a014b6328?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg0000 0063

You were saying?
Can't think of two things more needed for too long. A wall so our border is assecure as every other countries border in the world, and a registration of non citizen immigrants so they can be tracked and tossed if they don't belong. Both critical in the face of islamic fundamentalist terrorism and rampant border abuse. Both zero racist. A wall is a wall. For anyone. The registration is for ALL non US citizens. The wall will be hard as democrats like illegals, especially hispanics as they eventually make citizens here and they fluff up their voting roster and republicans like the cheap labor. But enough is enough.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 10:08 PM   #64
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

I like tropicana with lots of pulp.

Why is everyone out there so hurt by Trump winning? I'm Black I don't even care.
      11-16-2016, 10:14 PM   #65
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
I like tropicana with lots of pulp.

Why is everyone out there so hurt by Trump winning? I'm Black I don't even care.
I guess they don't like good paying jobs, a robust economy, law and order, but like taxes, their cuddly undocumented persons, and misunderstood jihadists. Petty plain and simple.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 10:32 PM   #66
Bmw_Crazy
First Lieutenant
Mozambique
Rep
Drives: Man

Bla Bla Bla!
Appreciate 0