BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > $250,000 a year in alimony?

01-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #23
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Gotta bump this for reality sake. Honesty was not one of her qualities. I only found out about the boy friend moving in from my kids, had my attorney background search it and found mail being delivered in his name regularly for 2 months. I took her back for the reduction. As far as marriage, again no honesty there, she tried to get remarried in Las Vegas while not legally divorced in Cali(divorce not final yet at the time) and guess what that came up on the family courts radar. Commending her for virtues would be like comemending DB cooper for the guts to jump. I did get lucky in that fact I had a very good and very expensive attorney.
I was only going off of what was said in your previous post. Now, knowing the full story, she seems like a total dope. At least she didn't try to con the system by never getting remarried just to prolong her alimony, as many do. The movie Fletch comes to mind.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #24
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromartie84 View Post
1) That dude is a god...a true shit you not lightning shooting out of his ass GOD!
How old is he and how horny is he! And how good does he look! A true fuck you fuck you you're cool GOD!

2)

Sow what is that? $25mill per tit?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #25
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold

Last edited by KingOfJericho; 01-03-2013 at 08:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #26
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Ah I love that guy!
Why can't more world leaders be like him!
The world would be a better place and making fun of fatties and prudes would be an Olimpic sport! Of which I would win!

I wonder what his prenup looks like?
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hugh-hefne...us-weekly.html

Last edited by shah269; 01-03-2013 at 08:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #27
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I was only going off of what was said in your previous post. Now, knowing the full story, she seems like a total dope. At least she didn't try to con the system by never getting remarried just to prolong her alimony, as many do. The movie Fletch comes to mind.
Oh I hear you but just wanted to state that all is not what things seem often in divorce especially when children are involved.
Mine was less then honest though, for example for @ 14 months prior to leaving me she skimmed money off the joint account and gave it to her parents in Latin America, nothing I could do about it was a joint account per my attorney. Part of our equity settlement in order for me to afford the house the kids grew up in, she was given full ownership of a rental we had to offset some of the equity in our first home. Well she rented that out, quit making the payments on the house for close to 2 years and declared bankruptcy some how in another state where she resided. Now mind you she was given 326K cash and title to another house which produced positive income each month and she pissed it all away supossedly in a little over 2 years. She currently owns 2 homes outright in Arizona(1 cabin 1 mfg house). Really fishy to me.
Like I said sometimes things are not what they appear at first glance.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #28
mike the snake
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

I'm NEVER getting married!!! Even if i find someone who I feel that deeply towards, I figure we'll act the part, but I'm not signing on any papers!

If she's the one, then who cares if we're married or not, ass long as we're together. If not, then there's the easy out, "fuck you, I'm outa here!".

In my 45 years, I've only seen a handful of marriages go the distance. Every other one ended in divorce, including my parents, friends, girlfriends,,, everyone!
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 06:21 AM   #29
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
I'm NEVER getting married!!! Even if i find someone who I feel that deeply towards, I figure we'll act the part, but I'm not signing on any papers!

If she's the one, then who cares if we're married or not, ass long as we're together. If not, then there's the easy out, "fuck you, I'm outa here!".

In my 45 years, I've only seen a handful of marriages go the distance. Every other one ended in divorce, including my parents, friends, girlfriends,,, everyone!
What difference does it make if you don't marry her? Most places have common law marriage whereby living 6 months to a year together constitutes legal marital status.
      01-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #30
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post

What difference does it make if you don't marry her? Most places have common law marriage whereby living 6 months to a year together constitutes legal marital status.
I think those are only recognized in 9 states
Appreciate 0