BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > BMW F20/21 M-Sport Emblem (Japanese Market)

09-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #23
EzioS
DUPLOmat
Germany
Rep
Drives: G05

Not yet......! Just like the sport steering wheel of the F30, which will be standard with the M135i sooner or later - btw also for the M235i.

Last edited by EzioS; 09-05-2013 at 04:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #24
Bob UK
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1 18d X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
I think I'd know if it had have been Bob. Yours looks the mutts in Midnight Blue
It may look even better before long mate I'm thinking of having Orcomma from Babybmw pay me a visit to carry out a premium Winter clean and seal.

Got a quote and it's not bad.

I'd like to get the tint look which really sets yours off imo but the sunscreens are pretty expensive from BMW, trying to get a deal but I may have to see if I can snag some genuine ones online.
      09-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #25
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW M340I G20

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob UK View Post
It may look even better before long mate I'm thinking of having Orcomma from Babybmw pay me a visit to carry out a premium Winter clean and seal.

Got a quote and it's not bad.

I'd like to get the tint look which really sets yours off imo but the sunscreens are pretty expensive from BMW, trying to get a deal but I may have to see if I can snag some genuine ones online.
Good to hear you're getting back to loving her after the recent events
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #26
pacoluca
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 125i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoluca View Post
I just checked the specification guide for my coming 125i M sport package. it does come with exterior ‘M’ badging, front left and right, Black High-Gloss. So happy....
I just picked up my 125i with M sport package last Saturday. It does not have black high gloss M badges on it as the Australian specification guide says differently. However I am quite liking the clean look without too many badges now. So i think i will just leave it.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
pacoluca
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecytsai View Post
Pacoluca, if your 125i M Sport is a post July model. You will have it on both side and the front.
I saw ur uploaded photos in the other thread. U don't have M badges either. Have u asked the dealer yet?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #28
Ecytsai
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoluca View Post
I saw ur uploaded photos in the other thread. U don't have M badges either. Have u asked the dealer yet?
Same here, I just notice it a few days after I pick up the car.. I think it look good without the badge so i didn't bother to ask..
The only thing disappointed me is the plastic rear door sil, I was expecting it to be metal sil like the front doors. Is that the same as ur car?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #29
pacoluca
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecytsai View Post
Same here, I just notice it a few days after I pick up the car.. I think it look good without the badge so i didn't bother to ask..
The only thing disappointed me is the plastic rear door sil, I was expecting it to be metal sil like the front doors. Is that the same as ur car?
Same. I thought that too. Maybe they run out of metal ones for all four doors. I think we will find more unexpected stuff alone the way.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #30
roadmax
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzioS View Post
Hahaha, this reminds me of my hunt for the badge. My M135i came without and seeing the F30 at the dealers with M-badge on the side, I really wanted that.

This is what it looks like now, pretty ident to the M135i Concept Car.

Part number for this, btw, is: 51148058881 Price was 60€ for both.

That is cool part, what are the dimensions? Length measuring the bottom line from left to right x height measuring top to bottom.
Appreciate 0