BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Claim your NFL Team Now

09-26-2017, 03:38 PM   #111
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
Black activists? Don't you mean one deranged guy who happened to be black? Come on man.
You are delusional man. There are countless cases of cops being shot by thugs just because they are cops (and we are not saying that is an epidemic....just cases of thuggery). Far more cops get shot by blacks than cops shooting blacks. All this shit started with the false bullshit story of Michael Brown. He was a thug and got exactly what the fuck he was looking for... and deserved. Yes, he deserved to be taken out. You try and take a cop's gun and use it on him...you deserve one thing and that is a dirt nap. He wrote the check and the cop cashed it.

There is no epidemic. Like I said earlier, the epidemic is blacks killing blacks. There are no other epidemics.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #112
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
No more than you but the masses will speak. I'm just stating facts.
Facts? No actually you stated the opposite of a fact.

You stated activists killed the cops in Dallas and that is utter and complete horse shit. As I stated before, they were killed by one mentally unstable combat vet, not activists. And also, all of the victims were not white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
You are delusional man. There are countless cases of cops being shot by thugs just because they are cops (and we are not saying that is an epidemic....just cases of thuggery). Far more cops get shot by blacks than cops shooting blacks. All this shit started with the false bullshit story of Michael Brown. He was a thug and got exactly what the fuck he was looking for... and deserved. Yes, he deserved to be taken out. You try and take a cop's gun and use it on him...you deserve one thing and that is a dirt nap. He wrote the check and the cop cashed it.

There is no epidemic. Like I said earlier, the epidemic is blacks killing blacks. There are no other epidemics.
I am delusional about what exactly? What the fuck are you talking about? Where did I ever state that cops have not been killed by scumbags?

The rest of your statement is just nonsense, I suggest you start reading and researching from outlets outside of people who share your retarded "beliefs".

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-26-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-26-2017, 04:57 PM   #113
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:

You stated activists killed the cops in Dallas and that is utter and complete horse shit. As I stated before, they were killed by one mentally unstable combat vet, not activists. And also, all of the victims were not white.

I am delusional about what exactly? What the fuck are you talking about? Where did I ever state that cops have not been killed by scumbags?

The rest of your statement is just nonsense, I suggest you start reading and researching from outlets outside of people who share your retarded "beliefs".
I didn't disagree with you. Yes it was one guy. He said he was inspired by black lives matter and that he thought from all the bs that cops were killing blacks. He also said he was trying to shoot white cops an messed up.

As for Michael Brown, that's exactly what went down. He robbed a store, was confronted by a cop in a car, assaulted the cop, tried to take the cops gun, and was shot dead. Multiple black witnesses and the evidence and a court all concluded this was the facts. One ass said he said don't shoot and had his hands up. He later recanted and said it was a lie. But by then the whole maelstrom had started. Brown was a pos and deserves what he got.

I wouldn't say your delusional. I would say hypocritical. You're a veteran willing to have the national anthem and the country dissed by football players for a ficticious politically motivated epidemic that doesn't exist created by one person who lied and said he had his hands up don't shoot, and you're unwilling to stand up for the same players who wanted to honor brothers in uniform who protect the country as you and your family did and were assassinated. Congrats to you.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #114
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Just waiting to see what happens this Sunday. If it's the same its now officially hockey season. Go Rangers!
Appreciate 1
      09-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #115
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Quote:
Go Cowboys!
I don't mind what the cowboy players did to show solidarity with players for speaking their mind. I respect that they knelt before the anthem. But for the players with piggy cop socks you can rot on the unemployment lines.
That should have been my point. Protest is fine, just not during the anthem. I think the Cowboys did it the right way even if I don't agree with the premise. APOLOGIES to all for turning this thread political.

However, I've had TOO many friends and family members come home under flag draped coffins

Makes it damn hard not to get pissed off!

Last edited by Killed by Death; 09-26-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 05:09 PM   #116
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666orDeath View Post
That should have been my point. Protest is fine, just not during the anthem. I think the Cowboys did it the right way even if I don’t agree with the premise. APOLOGIES to all for turning this thread political.

However, I’ve had TOO many friends and family members come home under flag draped coffins

Makes it damn hard not to get pissed off!
You didn't make this thread political, the players did.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #117
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

You feel a certain way about Michael Brown, maybe some black kids picked on you as a kid, that is my guess.

There are plenty of valid examples of people getting killed for no damn reason without justice ever being served. You don't know the reason every player is kneeling because you don't know shit which is why you were using Villanueva as an example without even knowing what happened and what he believes in.

As for dissing the national anthem, well that is your uneducated opinion and if you feel so strongly about it then you should do something about it. I am not standing up for anyone, they have the freedom to do what they want and that is what I fought for, and what my son if fighting for now.

But really you should stfu until you have done something for your country. I am sure you don't spout any of this BS when people are around who would smack you in the mouth.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 05:19 PM   #118
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

dont know what to make of seattle right now, except it is GLARINGLY obvious what the problem is. And we cannot keep up with this pathetic line. the thought was we could get by, but nope. not happening.

defense was absolutely gassed in 2nd half, lots of broken plays.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 05:34 PM   #119
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
You feel a certain way about Michael Brown, maybe some black kids picked on you as a kid, that is my guess.

There are plenty of valid examples of people getting killed for no damn reason without justice ever being served. You don't know the reason every player is kneeling because you don't know shit which is why you were using Villanueva as an example without even knowing what happened and what he believes in.

As for dissing the national anthem, well that is your uneducated opinion and if you feel so strongly about it then you should do something about it. I am not standing up for anyone, they have the freedom to do what they want and that is what I fought for, and what my son if fighting for now.

But really you should stfu until you have done something for your country. I am sure you don't spout any of this BS when people are around who would smack you in the mouth.
It's not how you feel about him. It's the facts of the case. And do I buy that Villanueva said that later after he got the bad press because it was true? No. Because he was pressured to say it. Yes, there are plenty of examples. I have asked for one that was not properly prosecuted. And not something 25 years ago. Past few years. None. As for doing something for my country, I can't. I'm to old. So I fly the flag properly at my house, observe its traditions that made it great, shake and thank every veteran's hand I see, and remember the dead and service given by my own family members.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410784.50
      09-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #120
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

As for Michael Brown, I simply stated the facts of the case. There is no disputing them. The Obama justice department and every black activist politician, etc looked into it and agree. He was a felon with a long rap sheet, he robbed a store, was confronted by a police officer, assaulted him repeatedly, and only when he went for the cops gun was he shot. The cop should get a medal and Mr. Brown's demise improved the country. Who cares that he was black. I certainly don't. My wife's black. My kids half black. How dare you accuse me of being racist for standing up for the facts and law enforcement. Stop blaming everything on racism and start thinking about teaching personal responsibility and respect for the laws that make us a country.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410784.50
      09-26-2017, 05:57 PM   #121
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

If you feel
It's ok to disrespect the flag, the country, veterans, and the national anthem
Michael Brown's death was unjust regardless of the evidence and his actions to the contrary
That police are racist and shoot blacks more, again contrary to the evidence and contrary to the fact that they have a much higher percentage of minorities than general society
Then that's your right and I respect it. But on the other hand you need to respect me disagreeing in a civil discourse with facts provided to back it up.

I will not stand being called a racist nor my families service to the country being dishonored just because I don't agree with your opinions and views and not the proven facts.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410784.50
      09-26-2017, 05:59 PM   #122
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Just waiting to see what happens this Sunday. If it's the same its now officially hockey season. Go Rangers!
Not fair, Carolina's hockey team sucks

Oh wait, our football team sucks too

So does my college team

Guess I'll have to wait for Charlotte Knights Baseball and expensive beer next spring
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 06:29 PM   #123
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666orDeath View Post
Not fair, Carolina's hockey team sucks

Oh wait, our football team sucks too

So does my college team

Guess I'll have to wait for Charlotte Knights Baseball and expensive beer next spring
Sorry. My team doesn't win hockey much either but it's deep in tradition and an original 6 team.
Appreciate 1
      09-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #124
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
If you feel
It's ok to disrespect the flag, the country, veterans, and the national anthem
Michael Brown's death was unjust regardless of the evidence and his actions to the contrary
That police are racist and shoot blacks more, again contrary to the evidence and contrary to the fact that they have a much higher percentage of minorities than general society
Then that's your right and I respect it. But on the other hand you need to respect me disagreeing in a civil discourse with facts provided to back it up.

I will not stand being called a racist nor my families service to the country being dishonored just because I don't agree with your opinions and views and not the proven facts.
Do you have any black friends/in-law/relatives? Have they ever had negative experiences with police for no reason. I'm black I work in a bank. I know how to speak with respect, I was raised by a mother and father. I have been pulled over on multiple occasions throughout my life for no reason at all, beside being black in the wrong neighborhood. Nothing you will say will sway the negative interactions I have personally had with police officers. I have had more positive interactions with police then negative, but the negative ones were completely uncalled for. With that said, I don't expect you to change the way you feel if you or someone close to you has never dealt with inequalities by the law. We look at this issue through two different lenses which is perfectly fine. My reality is different then yours.
      09-26-2017, 07:15 PM   #125
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

So you pick one claim that Fund made about activist that killed the Dallas cops. All the other blacks that have killed cops since are also inspired by the horseshit group Black Lies Matter. I am not speaking solely about Dallas.

What is nonsense about the rest of my statement? Where am I wrong about ONE thing that I said about the dead thug Mike Brown? Where am I wrong about any epidemic? Come on....I'm all ears.

Last edited by REDEV217342; 09-26-2017 at 07:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 08:10 PM   #126
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
Do you have any black friends/in-law/relatives? Have they ever had negative experiences with police for no reason. I'm black I work in a bank. I know how to speak with respect, I was raised by a mother and father. I have been pulled over on multiple occasions throughout my life for no reason at all, beside being black in the wrong neighborhood. Nothing you will say will sway the negative interactions I have personally had with police officers. I have had more positive interactions with police then negative, but the negative ones were completely uncalled for. With that said, I don't expect you to change the way you feel if you or someone close to you has never dealt with inequalities by the law. We look at this issue through two different lenses which is perfectly fine. My reality is different then yours.
I do. My wife, my kid, my friends. I had a long rant over this but I won't post as not to offend. I too have personally been beaten by cops, jailed, my car taken on a joyride for a full tank of gas, etc. I have had my car searched by dogs though I was a white male in a suit middle 40s with no record pulled over for going 8 miles over the limit. Was any of that justified? No. But do I blame the cops or understand most of them are just trying to protect me and my family. So ask yourself, do all your friends who complain cooperate with police orders politely and promptly? If so do they get harassed after doing So?
Do they call the cops if the know of a drug dealer or criminal in their neighborhood? If not, stop whining. Reminds me of this Chris Rock video.

https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #127
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I do. My wife, my kid, my friends. I had a long rant over this but I won't post as not to offend. I too have personally been beaten by cops, jailed, my car taken on a joyride for a full tank of gas, etc. I have had my car searched by dogs though I was a white male in a suit middle 40s with no record pulled over for going 8 miles over the limit. Was any of that justified? No. But do I blame the cops or understand most of them are just trying to protect me and my family. So ask yourself, do all your friends who complain cooperate with police orders politely and promptly? If so do they get harassed after doing So?
Do they call the cops if the know of a drug dealer or criminal in their neighborhood? If not, stop whining. Reminds me of this Chris Rock video.

https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
That question I honestly do not know for sure. I always do and have been f'ed on more than one occasion.

Now that drug dealer question was kinda weird. It seems like you were assuming because my friends are black they must live in a neighborhood with known drug dealers and criminals. Drug dealers and criminals live anywhere. I think if anyone knew what houses drug dealers and criminals live in, that knowledge might help the situation lol.
      09-26-2017, 09:16 PM   #128
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
That question I honestly do not know for sure. I always do and have been f'ed on more than one occasion.

Now that drug dealer question was kinda weird. It seems like you were assuming because my friends are black they must live in a neighborhood with known drug dealers and criminals. Drug dealers and criminals live anywhere. I think if anyone knew what houses drug dealers and criminals live in, that knowledge might help the situation lol.
The drug dealer question comes from working in Newark. One of our sales assistants, black, great woman, educated, etc, had a drug dealer on the floor of her apartment building. She was talking about it and we all said, why don't you call the Cops? She said he'll no, he was good people. Good people, a drug dealer. Smh. She and the other girl from there said they would never snitch to the police. I personally have called cops on known dealers. Totally different attitude towards crime and cops.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2017, 09:26 PM   #129
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

And yes drug dealers are everywhere as are criminals. No I'm not generalizing that by race. But I have personally observed different reactions to that knowledge.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 07:08 AM   #130
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Stats for this year and last two years. So far this year, 730 people have been killed with deadly force by the police in the United States. 165 black, 326 white. Each person is identified by name, address, race, etc.

So 165 blacks vs 46,500,000 blacks in the country. That is 0.0000035637%

Then the question is how many of those were unjustified. I think you get the picture.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #131
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Stats for this year and last two years. So far this year, 730 people have been killed with deadly force by the police in the United States. 165 black, 326 white. Each person is identified by name, address, race, etc.

So 165 blacks vs 46,500,000 blacks in the country. That is 0.0000035637%

Then the question is how many of those were unjustified. I think you get the picture.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/
All. Both black and white, except for the few that police were tried and found guilty.
And 8481 murdered by gun, 33 cops killed by gun, and 500 murdered this year in Chicago. So the stats are between 98.5 and 99% of police shootings are legal and justified. This means 1-2 police shootings so far on average were illegal. One is one two many but seriously comparing 1 to 500 in Chicago alone is ludicrous. And cops are getting assassinated for just being cops at a rate of 10 to 1, vs blacks illegally killed by cops? Higher? Stop cherry picking facts and look at the big picture.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 09:25 AM   #132
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Inequality is the key word. I think that's what I tried to explain when I jumped in. It is not the same interaction with police white vs black. My grandfather knew that, who taught my dad that, who taught me that, and now it is starting to be acknowledged. There are groups of people that waive a natsi flag with the American flag, but people are upset about kneeling. Where do we send those people, that's very umamerican. I mean that just makes no since.
Appreciate 1
9krpmrx8808.00