BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > You and Your Significant Other

03-01-2016, 09:56 AM   #1255
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

I recall the good old days where we use to discuss members' wife's fake tits. LITOS!!!
Appreciate 3
      03-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #1256
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
We went to Westport... Where the rich people of NYC live because the kids she needed a lift too but yes they came out perfect and the nipple line is all on the same plane 34-D

350cc silicone
I drive by that place all the time. Nice to see some of their work!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #1257
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Please elaborate.

Go get yourself a real woman like Bimm Dogg, I hear she's single.
Elaborate? OK. NSFW/TMI WARNING. Since I don't know when was the last time they screwed and after I ate at The Y, and I have no idea what contraceptive that bunghole used (and I pray that it's not NFP like we were doing), so I hope she doesn't have a sperm cell still stuck in her so that I've indirectly swallowed for the motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
That fucking sucks. From another post, sounded like you were taking a good turn in life. Don't let this set you back. Consider this part of it. Go get someone who treats you in a way that makes you happy. Bye fellatio. Or was it Felicia. Maybe both in this case.
Yes, everything else is going amazingly well, but one critical flaw: Despite being a good friend for many years, sometimes their true personalities come out after dating. She was in a rebound when she met me, I was single for almost 2 years when I met her.

I bought into her front that she shows the world instead of her true character (and believe me, she hid that shit well), which I should've learned my lesson from the last time I dated a girl from China.

Despite the intricate collage, I'm a bit disappointed, but some things were starting to not quite gel since the beginning of last month and I was debating on whether or not to continue the relationship anyway, so her ditching first was actually a bit of a relief since it saved me the trouble of having to rattle off a laundry list of why I wanted to leave her... She criticizes me for doing a late business deal and comes home late, but hangs out and spends the night with her girlfriends all night (or guys, whatever now... But I still hate sleeping alone), started smoking socially (but I quit smoking and can't stand the smell), a few other flaws, plus our chemistry was already starting to fizzle around the beginning of the month and it sharply cut off after her mom went back to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Fuck that lawyer bullshit tell him to stand up for his bitch like a man and give him an ass woopin then say she's all yours friend. Lol
Oh, I have something much better. One little fact is that she outstayed her visa, but was allowed to continue on the contingency of working. However, she hasn't held a job since November. So, let's just say that after I pull a few strings and if they want to continue that relationship, it'll have to be long distance. Also, I'm waiting until this motherfucker comes around (so far they haven't and I don't have a clue where she hangs out nowadays); I have a 3-foot copper pipe in the garage with his name on it.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 01:09 PM   #1258
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Elaborate? OK. NSFW/TMI WARNING. Since I don't know when was the last time they screwed and after I ate at The Y, and I have no idea what contraceptive that bunghole used (and I pray that it's not NFP like we were doing), so I hope she doesn't have a sperm cell still stuck in her so that I've indirectly swallowed for the motherfucker.
I laughed at this.

Sorry, Nef.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 01:35 PM   #1259
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
I laughed at this.

Sorry, Nef.
Me too. I'm not really sorry, though. Except about him eating the other guy's sperm. Egad.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 01:37 PM   #1260
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Me too. I'm not really sorry, though. Except about him eating the other guy's sperm. Egad.
That's what I was sorry for, too.

You always making me look bad!

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #1261
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
That's what I was sorry for, too.

You always making me look bad!
Oops. Sorry.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 02:07 PM   #1262
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
before

after
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume these modifications were done in the fall and that is the pre summer bathing suit try on, no?

Cause damn, she's a little transparent in that pic. That's like 1MOREMOD white.

Good looking lady!
      03-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #1263
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

I ain't white!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 04:37 PM   #1264
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I ain't white!
You're Green.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 04:39 PM   #1265
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

My balls are tanner than that, or at least red from all the itching
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 04:44 PM   #1266
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My balls are tanner than that, or at least red from all the itching

03-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #1267
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I ain't white!
You are in your avatar.
      03-01-2016, 05:00 PM   #1268
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You are in your avatar.
His entire avatar is white.

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 05:01 PM   #1269
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
His entire avatar is white.
So... you're agreeing with me?

Stop trying to confuse me!
      03-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #1270
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
So... you're agreeing with me?

Stop trying to confuse me!
Crap! I meant to respond sooner but I forgot which thread this was in.

Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #1271
adobeee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X6 M50i

Quote:

Yes, everything else is going amazingly well, but one critical flaw: Despite being a good friend for many years, sometimes their true personalities come out after dating. She was in a rebound when she met me, I was single for almost 2 years when I met her.

I bought into her front that she shows the world instead of her true character (and believe me, she hid that shit well), which I should've learned my lesson from the last time I dated a girl from China.

Despite the intricate collage, I'm a bit disappointed, but some things were starting to not quite gel since the beginning of last month and I was debating on whether or not to continue the relationship anyway, so her ditching first was actually a bit of a relief since it saved me the trouble of having to rattle off a laundry list of why I wanted to leave her... She criticizes me for doing a late business deal and comes home late, but hangs out and spends the night with her girlfriends all night (or guys, whatever now... But I still hate sleeping alone), started smoking socially (but I quit smoking and can't stand the smell), a few other flaws, plus our chemistry was already starting to fizzle around the beginning of the month and it sharply cut off after her mom went back to China.

Oh, I have something much better. One little fact is that she outstayed her visa, but was allowed to continue on the contingency of working. However, she hasn't held a job since November. So, let's just say that after I pull a few strings and if they want to continue that relationship, it'll have to be long distance. Also, I'm waiting until this motherfucker comes around (so far they haven't and I don't have a clue where she hangs out nowadays); I have a 3-foot copper pipe in the garage with his name on it.
Instead of doing all this, I suggest you to move on. Not worth the consequences and having you regret doing something you shouldn't have done with a clear mind.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #1272
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adobeee View Post
Instead of doing all this, I suggest you to move on. Not worth the consequences and having you regret doing something you shouldn't have done with a clear mind.
This is great advice.
      03-03-2016, 02:45 PM   #1273
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adobeee View Post
Yeah, I was still somewhat teeter-tottering in between the anger and depression phase of grief when I wrote this. I still have getting her deported in the back of my mind, but it's not strong enough to act on anymore... Nor do I have any interest in taking her back since I do not want to be a Cold Shit Syndrome sufferer like OP (sorry OP).

Instead? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's the only daydream I have that's keeping my sanity so please don't deride it, otherwise I'd go back to killing a 5th of Stoli and 12-pack of Stella again... My revenge is success.

My dream? If we grazed shoulders a couple of years from now and she sees me with my perfect 10 wife and Ed Jr. growing inside her, his-and-hers M cars with a fully-loaded X5 as the family car parked in our 5-bedroom house's driveway... I hope her next reaction is to kick herself in the head (she does yoga and could flex her legs high enough LOL)... Then she cheats again wanting that life (and knowing how materialistic a significant amount of Chinese girls tend to be it'll happen) and stomps on Mr. Lawyer's heart as hard as she stomped on mine.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 02:48 PM   #1274
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
..(she does yoga and could flex her legs high enough)....
I'll refrain.

Appreciate 1
      03-03-2016, 02:49 PM   #1275
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'll refrain.
Come on, she's a shitty lock now, I don't care!

Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #1276
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Yeah, I was still somewhat teeter-tottering in between the anger and depression phase of grief when I wrote this. I still have getting her deported in the back of my mind, but it's not strong enough to act on anymore... Nor do I have any interest in taking her back since I do not want to be a Cold Shit Syndrome sufferer like OP (sorry OP).

Instead? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's the only daydream I have that's keeping my sanity so please don't deride it, otherwise I'd go back to killing a 5th of Stoli and 12-pack of Stella again... My revenge is success.

My dream? If we grazed shoulders a couple of years from now and she sees me with my perfect 10 wife and Ed Jr. growing inside her, his-and-hers M cars with a fully-loaded X5 as the family car parked in our 5-bedroom house's driveway... I hope her next reaction is to kick herself in the head (she does yoga and could flex her legs high enough LOL)... Then she cheats again wanting that life (and knowing how materialistic a significant amount of Chinese girls tend to be it'll happen) and stomps on Mr. Lawyer's heart as hard as she stomped on mine.
This decides it. I am totally investing in companies that make duct tape and zip ties.