BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Bmw Waht R U Doin

11-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #45
jackmcclane
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
The current CEO openly does not like sports cars, for what ever reason. BMW is now appealing to a different demographic than say 10-15 years past. It's about broadening the model line up and being more than just The Ultimate Driving Machine but The Ultimate Cash Machine. Thus the POS, ugly elephant, obese Aztec looking, needs to be crashed into a nuclear reactor and forgotten GT.

Yuk yuk yuk I'm going to pee on the very next GT I see.

If you want comfort buy a couch, work from home and order everything online.
And it's about the The Ultimate Economic Machine too, but I don't know why you can't combine that and they have to piss off so many BMW fans and buyers from the past with their latest decisions.*

(*it's not just about these models while others are neglected, it's about engines and FWD too...)

Last edited by jackmcclane; 11-02-2013 at 03:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2013, 09:10 AM   #46
yousefnjr
salty cowboys fan
Rep
Drives: ‘06 Z4MR, ‘20 X7, ‘22 M4x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
So where is the Z4 M? Why BMW builds low volume cars like 5GT and 3GT, while low volume performance oriented cars like Z4 M don't get green light?
goooood question...
Appreciate 0